3clipseGT

3clipseGT

On my grind
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Very beautiful kid B. Call urself a lucky man bro!

Pioneer

Pioneer

Awards
  • Established
the third picture is real cute, you got a very beautiful kid B.

p.s. converse shoes with the suit in the last picture, nice :D

Beelzebub

Beelzebub

Awards
  • Established
the third picture is real cute, you got a very beautiful kid B.

p.s. converse shoes with the suit in the last picture, nice :D
good eye brutha, didn't even see that. he's a natural squatter, lol.

cute pics B5.

jonny21

jonny21

Awards
  • Established
Awww, how cute. Pretty little girl you got yourself B.

God Bless

bigpetefox

bigpetefox

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Adorable! I'll have to post me and my daughter's pic...

In the Mod forum! :D

B5150

B5150

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
good eye brutha, didn't even see that. he's a natural squatter, lol.

cute pics B5.
He was following the dress code.

This is my cousins (my uncles oldest son) wedding when I went to Colorado. It was a family reunion type of 4-5 days. Very good times. The ring bearer is my nephew (my brother's oldest).

Attachments

SJA

SJA

dead sexy wino
Awards
  • Established
Looks like a fun party there B. Thanks for posting in the minion's forum :D It's nice to know that some mods will mix it up with the servants from time to time.

BodyWizard

BodyWizard

Awards
  • Established
Now THAT looks like a fine time!
(very creative dress code, BTW - love the shot w/ the kid & his cell))

That's a precious girl you have there, my friend (as you very well know)!
May the love and trust the two of you share grow and deepen with the passing years!

Thanks for sharing that bit of your life with us!

Beelzebub

Beelzebub

Awards
  • Established
He was following the dress code.

This is my cousins (my uncles oldest son) wedding when I went to Colorado. It was a family reunion type of 4-5 days. Very good times. The ring bearer is my nephew (my brother's oldest).
either everyone is real short, or that dude on the left is like 9' tall, lol.

great pics bro. definately looks like a good time was had.

BOHICA

BOHICA

Awards
  • Established
In the fourth picture that is b sitting there with the glasses on and his arms crossed. Ride'em cowboy... people don't even dress like that in Texas :) :)

WittyName

WittyName

Awards
  • Established
There is nothing like being around the family. Glad you had a good time.

refrieddreams

refrieddreams

Awards
  • Established
Very sweet...maybe I will post a pik of my angel...I do not want to steal your thunder though...

I know what its like to be proud, and you should be!

redraiderdave

Awards
  • Established
Cute kid, you are a truly blessed man. nothing like those special moments with family.

UHCougar05

UHCougar05

Awards
  • Established
I agree with the other guys, she is adorable. You are a very blessed man B. :D

B5150

B5150

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
May the love and trust the two of you share grow and deepen with the passing years!
"You move me" - Chris Elliotte's character to Bill Murry's character (after he gives his report on the groundhog[Phil] finding his shadow) in groundhog day.

Seriously...makes me want to give you a man hug and kiss! :)

Last edited:
spatch

spatch

Awards
  • Established
What?!?!

so steroid users dont go crazy and eat there children??? :rofl:

toughchick401

toughchick401

Awards
  • Established
Looks like a fun party there B. Thanks for posting in the minion's forum :D It's nice to know that some mods will mix it up with the servants from time to time.

LOL agreed

aragorn1500

aragorn1500

Awards
Thanks for sharing, she is beautiful!

BTW, in the 3rd pic of her do I see a member of Static X in the pews.

B5150

B5150

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I got this blast from the past. My aunt (my mom's best friend since before HS) sent me this picture (first one) she found. That is me with my mom and a guy who was my father. My mom was pregnant with my brother so I am not yet 2. The second is a still captured from a converted 8mm family video. I had never seen the movie until I was 35 or more.

I unfortunately have no recollection of that man other than pictures and a video.

Anyway, I was surprised to see how much my little girl looks like her Daddy.

Been an interesting few weeks for this old man. My little girl just moved into her dorm for her freshman year in college. My baby just started kindergarten and is ready to turn 5 at the end of the month. My son is 16 and becoming quite a man already.

Life happens when you are not paying attention. Pay Attention!!!

Attachments

Jayhawkk

Jayhawkk

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
No **** B, I don't know how I missed this thread! Beautiful family man! And you look like a family of musicians. Here's to many more years of frustration, tears of joy, grief,love and threatening boyfriends!

jmh80

jmh80

Awards
  • Established
...(intentionally left blank)

Last edited by a moderator:

Rage (SoCal)

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
Yeah, I don't know how I missed this thread either! Well, you were an ugly ass kid so I'd hate to see recent pictures of you.

j/p

You have a beautiful family, meng. I'm sure you deserve it.

jmh80

jmh80

Awards
  • Established
Bah!
I had a reply - but it didn't post.

Anyway - my point was that certain social organizations seem to lend to more time spent partying than need be.
Had a good friend that had to drop out because she couldn't keep up in organic. She had to be a mixer almost every Thursday night - no matter if there was a test on Friday (professor LOVED to give Friday tests - grrr).

Anyway - I didn't direct that at B's daughter. Just offering my experience. Perhaps it was worded incorrectly - as to cause confusion to whom I was referring to...

Jayhawkk

Jayhawkk

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
I knew what ya meant bro, it's just dad's put those words in the same sentence with their daughters in the red. Well it does me :) It wasn't meant as a beater man just to let ya rethink how you wanted to post it...Feel free to change it to how ya want.

jmh80

jmh80

Awards
  • Established
Now you see what gets me in trouble at work...
They call me a bull in a china shop.
It took me a while to unnerstain.

About a year ago - a lightbulb turned on, so to speak.

B5150

B5150

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
jmh80 I can only imagine what you posted. I'm going to guess that the power outage we had here for the last two hours saved us both the experience.

regarding that lightbulb going on, don't loose it, cause it sounds like you may need it for when your lights get put out :)

jayhawkk, actually my brother (eighties hair band), my uncle (played the club that Saturday Night Fever was filmed in) and my cousin (degree in music and Christian Rock band) are quite excellent musicians. I used to sing with my brother and could cover Dokken, Halford and Tate very well back in the garage days. Unfortunately it never went any further than me and my brother in the garage.

Rage, I was very handsome as a teen and young adult. I looked much older than my age and that isn't a good thing when you get into your 30's and 40's. Unfortunately I balded and that only adds to an older appearance. I ain't ugly but do have an appearance to me especially when I grow out the goat-t. Lets put it this way: I ain't a pretty boy. Last summer: http://anabolicminds.com/forum/general-chat/31699-b5150s-resort-weekend.html

jmh80

jmh80

Awards
  • Established
Hey - it's cool.
I remember Beckett winning the 6th game in Yankee stadium in 2003. :hammer: