fishing story

1. Talking fishing story

On Saturday morning I got up early. I put on my long johns. I dressed quietly. I got my lunch made, grabbed the dog and went to the garage to hook up the boat to the truck and down the driveway I went. Coming out of the garage rain is pouring down; it's like a torrential downpour. There is snow mixed in with the rain, and the wind is blowing 50mph. Minutes later, I returned to the garage. I came back into the house and turned the TV to the weather channel. I find it's going to be bad weather all day long, so I put the boat back in the garage, quietly undressed and slipped back into bed. There I cuddled up to my wife's back, now with a different anticipation, and whispered, "The weather out there is terrible." To which she sleepily replies, "Can you believe my stupid husband is out fishing in that ****?"

2. kill the woman

J/k

3. Haha... it's always better to be "the other dude" than "the stupid husband"! Oh well. I can't stand to need a women, but I won't go play for the other team either, so what can you do?
    •   

4. Quote Originally Posted by DR.D
    Haha... it's always better to be "the other dude" than "the stupid husband"! Oh well. I can't stand to need a women, but I won't go play for the other team either, so what can you do?

Masterbate

beelz....when Nate said that to you was he joking or did some other man come in and join you guys?

5. Beelz---Umm, now that you know, tell her that I wont be coming back!!!

6. I thought that was going to be a real fishing story until the end. You know, about how you went out into the rainy/snowy conditions and persevered, caught a monster fish, yada yada yada.
  7. Unbreakable

No it was his wife that had to de-bone a big red snapper
    Last edited by David Dunn; 01-07-2006 at 10:02 PM.
    Look at all these little kids takin' care of the music biz don't their bus'ness take good care of me...

8. Oh yeah....I almost forgot....Glen's short

9. Quote Originally Posted by SJA
    Oh yeah....I almost forgot....Glen's short
    Dynamite comes in small packages

10. Hey beez, can you let her know she forgot her panties over my house? j/k!
    E-Pharm Rep... PM me with any questions or concerns

11. Quote Originally Posted by 3clipseGT
    Hey beez, can you let her know she forgot her panties over my house? j/k!

Your joke would have been alot funnier if you had gotten it up there before mine. With that bieng said, her are some reps for bieng the only other one to have balls to start some **** with beels!

12. Quote Originally Posted by revodrew
    Your joke would have been alot funnier if you had gotten it up there before mine. With that bieng said, her are some reps for bieng the only other one to have balls to start some **** with beels!
    Hahaha

13. Quote Originally Posted by revodrew

Nope....you'll end up getting negative reps because he's already bought off the whole board

14. Quote Originally Posted by SJA
    Nope....you'll end up getting negative reps because he's already bought off the whole board
    Beelz actually like to start **** talking wars. Im sure this post will go on for awhile once he comes back in here.

15. Im waiting for him to see this thread!

16. Quote Originally Posted by revodrew
    Beelz actually like to start **** talking wars. Im sure this post will go on for awhile once he comes back in here.
    **** talking wars?

ok, you got me. (friggin coast guard)

SJA still earning his keep, lol.

210 rep points for whoever joins SJA and I in the battle of the shorties.

17. And it shall be on like Donkey Kong says Beelze!
  18. Unbreakable

Quote Originally Posted by Beelzebub
    210 rep points for whoever joins SJA and I in the battle of the shorties.
    I was watching SJA doing ATG Squats the other day. He had to load the bar with 25's because the 45's would hit the floor before his knees bent past 90 degrees.

I don't need no stinkin' rep
    Look at all these little kids takin' care of the music biz don't their bus'ness take good care of me...

19. I couldn't figure out why Nate was so pissed about Glen telling him that this hair smelled great......until I found out that he was a midget

Sorry.....I'm sure to burn for that one

20. Quote Originally Posted by B5150
    I was watching SJA doing ATG Squats the other day. He had to load the bar with 25's because the 45's would hit the floor before his knees bent past 90 degrees.

I don't need no stinkin' rep

OH....that's it..

Why does B5150 giggle the whole time that he's playing soccer?

Because the grass is tickling his ass

21. http://www.thehumorarchives.com/humor/0001022.html

I didn't know that Glen was a bull fighter

22. ..........and here is Glen pressing hard on the basketball court against B5150...these guys are intense!!!!!!!!
    Attached Images Attached Images
  23. Unbreakable

That was when I had more hair AND stood 3 ft tall.

24. Quote Originally Posted by SJA
    http://www.thehumorarchives.com/humor/0001022.html

I didn't know that Glen was a bull fighter
    Hahahhaha damn your gettin taken to town glen! I cant beleive ud go down like that!

25. I'm just trying to catch up with B's reps
  26. Unbreakable

was that bull sporting wood

27. Quote Originally Posted by B5150
    was that bull sporting wood

I'll let Glen field that one.....but I heard that he couldn't crap for a week after that day

28. Quote Originally Posted by SJA
    ..........and here is Glen pressing hard on the basketball court against B5150...these guys are intense!!!!!!!!
    LMAO

Similar Forum Threads

1. A Little Story about BIGPOPPAPUMP
    By YellowJacket in forum General Chat
    Replies: 17
    Last Post: 02-11-2003, 08:09 PM
  2. Funny ninja story to get you super pumped/pissed
    By ex_banana-eater in forum General Chat
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 02-09-2003, 01:29 AM
  3. Replies: 0
    Last Post: 02-08-2003, 11:00 AM