fishing story

Beelzebub

Beelzebub

Awards
  • Established
On Saturday morning I got up early. I put on my long johns. I dressed quietly. I got my lunch made, grabbed the dog and went to the garage to hook up the boat to the truck and down the driveway I went. Coming out of the garage rain is pouring down; it's like a torrential downpour. There is snow mixed in with the rain, and the wind is blowing 50mph. Minutes later, I returned to the garage. I came back into the house and turned the TV to the weather channel. I find it's going to be bad weather all day long, so I put the boat back in the garage, quietly undressed and slipped back into bed. There I cuddled up to my wife's back, now with a different anticipation, and whispered, "The weather out there is terrible." To which she sleepily replies, "Can you believe my stupid husband is out fishing in that ****?"

DR.D

DR.D

Awards
  • Established
Haha... it's always better to be "the other dude" than "the stupid husband"! Oh well. I can't stand to need a women, but I won't go play for the other team either, so what can you do? :)

SJA

SJA

dead sexy wino
Awards
  • Established
Haha... it's always better to be "the other dude" than "the stupid husband"! Oh well. I can't stand to need a women, but I won't go play for the other team either, so what can you do? :)

Masterbate :rofl:

beelz....when Nate said that to you was he joking or did some other man come in and join you guys?

revodrew

revodrew

Awards
  • Established
Beelz---Umm, now that you know, tell her that I wont be coming back!!!:run:

B5150

B5150

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
No it was his wife that had to de-bone a big red snapper :icon_lol: :run:

Last edited:
SJA

SJA

dead sexy wino
Awards
  • Established
Oh yeah....I almost forgot....Glen's short :D

3clipseGT

3clipseGT

On my grind
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Hey beez, can you let her know she forgot her panties over my house? :lol: j/k!

revodrew

revodrew

Awards
  • Established
Hey beez, can you let her know she forgot her panties over my house? :lol: j/k!

Your joke would have been alot funnier if you had gotten it up there before mine. With that bieng said, her are some reps for bieng the only other one to have balls to start some **** with beels!

3clipseGT

3clipseGT

On my grind
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Your joke would have been alot funnier if you had gotten it up there before mine. With that bieng said, her are some reps for bieng the only other one to have balls to start some **** with beels!
Hahaha

SJA

SJA

dead sexy wino
Awards
  • Established

Nope....you'll end up getting negative reps because he's already bought off the whole board :numbered: :numbered:

revodrew

revodrew

Awards
  • Established
Nope....you'll end up getting negative reps because he's already bought off the whole board :numbered: :numbered:
:nutkick: Beelz actually like to start **** talking wars. Im sure this post will go on for awhile once he comes back in here.

3clipseGT

3clipseGT

On my grind
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Im waiting for him to see this thread! :lol:

Beelzebub

Beelzebub

Awards
  • Established
:nutkick: Beelz actually like to start **** talking wars. Im sure this post will go on for awhile once he comes back in here.
**** talking wars?

ok, you got me. :twisted: (friggin coast guard)

SJA still earning his keep, lol.

210 rep points for whoever joins SJA and I in the battle of the shorties. :bow28:

3clipseGT

3clipseGT

On my grind
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
And it shall be on like Donkey Kong says Beelze! :hammer: :icon_lol:

B5150

B5150

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
210 rep points for whoever joins SJA and I in the battle of the shorties.
I was watching SJA doing ATG Squats the other day. He had to load the bar with 25's because the 45's would hit the floor before his knees bent past 90 degrees.

I don't need no stinkin' rep :nutkick:

SJA

SJA

dead sexy wino
Awards
  • Established
I couldn't figure out why Nate was so pissed about Glen telling him that this hair smelled great......until I found out that he was a midget :toofunny:

Sorry.....I'm sure to burn for that one :D

SJA

SJA

dead sexy wino
Awards
  • Established
I was watching SJA doing ATG Squats the other day. He had to load the bar with 25's because the 45's would hit the floor before his knees bent past 90 degrees.

I don't need no stinkin' rep :nutkick:

OH....that's it..

Why does B5150 giggle the whole time that he's playing soccer?

Because the grass is tickling his ass

SJA

SJA

dead sexy wino
Awards
  • Established
..........and here is Glen pressing hard on the basketball court against B5150...these guys are intense!!!!!!!!

Attachments

SJA

SJA

dead sexy wino
Awards
  • Established
I'm just trying to catch up with B's reps :hammer: :hammer: