This really F*cking Pissed me off today

1. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    12.01%

Angry This really F*cking Pissed me off today

Was driving in town today and a anti-war protester was driving around with a USA Flag on the antenna flying upside down. Being a prior military and proud to have served and proud of My country,I really wanted to stop the guy kick his sorry ass to Hell and take away the flag from him and fly it proper. This great country is in NO WAY in Distress,other than a few sorry *******s who live the country that have gave them so much!!! BTW this guy was in his 50's,so he wasn't a yoonger kid that didn't know any better(no offense to the younger bro's here)

So what is everyone take on this subject?? I know my view and everyone has the right to their own,but WE ALL do need to support our troops during times as we have going on now.

Peace

2. Advanced Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    43.49%

I agree, you should have kicked his ass. There is NO reason to disgrace our flag.
  3. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    12.01%

Would of but the "Man in Blue" pulled up next to me at the light
    •   

4. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    96.07%

amen WD.....i'm sure that ******* with the upside down flag sure don't mind having his hand out taking his paycheck or retirement check each week...these cats want to show their "disappointment" with our country, but i'm sure not a one of them would be willing to give up any of their "comforts" that our country gives them....losers................ .al
  5. Senior Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    85.42%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

Those are the exact reasons why I don't carry my gun in my car. Punk mother ****ers! Ignorance is bliss!

BTW awesome link wardog LMAO!
  6. Senior Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    49.87%

can't stand that ****... he still likely didn't know any better, regardless of his age... flying your country's flag upside down publicly is a pretty loaded statement, and I doubt he thought that much about it... ass kickin time...
  7. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    56.27%

Originally posted by garyrabbit
    Was driving in town today and a anti-war protester was driving around with a USA Flag on the antenna flying upside down. Being a prior military and proud to have served and proud of My country,I really wanted to stop the guy kick his sorry ass to Hell and take away the flag from him and fly it proper. This great country is in NO WAY in Distress,other than a few sorry *******s who live the country that have gave them so much!!! BTW this guy was in his 50's,so he wasn't a yoonger kid that didn't know any better(no offense to the younger bro's here)

So what is everyone take on this subject?? I know my view and everyone has the right to their own,but WE ALL do need to support our troops during times as we have going on now.

Peace
    this is a friggin disgrace.....I am more proud than ever to be an American but I am very ashamed some of my fellow citizens like this jerk seem to wanna dis the US...if he is that unhappy here and wants to fly the flag upside down then he should just leave...I'm sure saddam would be more than happy to have him. and I'd be more than happy for him to go. I'm sick of folks who do not wanna be over here....let 'em leave. Its one thing to disagree...quite another to be downright insulting.
  8. Registered User
    Stats
    6'0"  237 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    30.64%

I agree there is no reason to disgrace the flag at all. He was fully within his rights to protest, but to fly an upside down flag is about as inappropriate as it comes...what a jackass.
  9. Ectomorph man
    Stats
    6'2"  190 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    48.79%

take the flag; then right in sharpie on his windshield....

"thenleave.com"
  10. The True Warrior is one who conquers oneself
    Stats
    5'7"  191 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    30.91%

im surprised local law enforcement doesnt harass these people...i think in my town anyone doing that would ahve gotten pulled over ...then as the cop walked to the car..he hits the tail light out..then says...i pulled u over for a broken tail light....then beat the **** out of the driver for resisting arrest..or he can say..i thought he was reaching for a gun..

i hate these *******s...good site WD....i wish you could see the list of registered people

why even let them come back after a year thogh..i say total exile

h19
  11. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    64.83%

Originally posted by garyrabbit

Peace
    I might be wrong, but isn't an upside down flag a sign of distress? Like an SOS? Maybe the guy just needed some help...And if he is anti-war, then he definitely needs help.
  12. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    56.27%

Re: Re: This really F*cking Pissed me off today

Originally posted by Sam Arias

I might be wrong, but isn't an upside down flag a sign of distress? Like an SOS? Maybe the guy just needed some help...And if he is anti-war, then he definitely needs help.
    ya..he needs help... a good kick in the ass. we all know alot of protests went on during vietnam...if any of you bros are old enuf did protesters fly the flag upside down? They dont cover stuff like this in a history class
  13. Registered User
    Stats
    6'0"  265 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    28.76%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting ProPosting Authority

This jackass has to stupider than John Rocker. People like that need to live in an oppressive country like Iraq for 1 week to see how amazingly great the U.S.A. is. What a disrespectful SOB. Iraq is terrorist supporting nation and they need to be taken out, it's that easy.
  14. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    61.5%

you need a loud stereo, and the song bombs over baghdad, and go play it infront of that guys house. That'd teach him.
    Bottom line that guys should be **** kicked, thats totally disrespectful and i cant imagine being able to see that and not getting in some type of altercatoin(?spelling).

Similar Forum Threads

1. This is what happens when you piss me off.
    By Admin in forum Company Promotions
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 07-03-2013, 02:53 AM
  2. Pisses me off: Unfit people in the fitness industry
    By DieTrying in forum General Chat
    Replies: 22
    Last Post: 07-08-2004, 04:31 AM
  3. ernie taylor really pisses me off!
    By WiNgS in forum General Chat
    Replies: 12
    Last Post: 03-30-2003, 07:00 AM
  4. This is pissing me off...