Message from ATW, Inc

wheystation

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
I know that I can speak for the entire staff of www.allthewhey.com when I say that we wish you a safe and happy holiday season. Your continued support has been the foundation of our ever growing business and we value you, your opinions, and your loyalty to our products.

We pride ourselves on offering quality product at an affordable price and thank you for your patronage.

A special note to customers that have experienced shipping delays in the past three weeks. I actually went to the plant today and saw with my own eyes the reason for the delay. Our offices, located in suburban Philadelphia, had a roof collapse due to heavy snow and rains and this literally crippled us! Besides equipment damage, there was extensive water damage due to flooding over a weekend. The good news is that we are back up and running, albeit slowly and expect to have all outstanding shipping requests handled within the next 14 days. It is our hope at that time to return to our 24 hour shipping policy.

We know that one of the reasons that you select us is that we can ship so quickly and we appreciate your patience as we catch up and I would like to hear from anyone who has experienced any difficulty, personally, so that I may make it up to you.

Again, Happy Holidays and I will be 'on the boards' through the holidays and look forward to hearing from many of you at [email protected] with comments, questions and, of course, your orders.

Laura:study:

PS - The Comments section is BACK on the order page.

tattoopierced1

Happy Holidays to you too Laura. Looking forward to doing more business with you in 06!

jminis

jminis

Awards
  • Established
Happy Holidays to you as well Laura. You do a great job at getting our members deals on a weekly basis. Take care and be safe, J Oh and get that PB powder will ya, LOL

Grassroots082

Grassroots082

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
Great board sponsor here, Laura is top notch. All my protein needs will be through ATW, keep up the great prices Laura and hope to see some new and innovative products this year.