Need help with muscle cramps

Head Nurse

Awards
For the last couple of weeks I've been getting thigh and calf cramps when lifting.....any suggestions on how to stop/avoid them????

Head Nurse

Awards
Will do...I'll increase the water intake. How much potassium? More then in a multi vit?

revodrew

revodrew

Awards
  • Established
Do you like Gwen Stafoni? Cause I would eat 2 BAnanas a day!!

Stupid Joke, just happy that work ends in like one hour.

Drew

Head Nurse

Awards
hahahaha cute joke!!
2 B-A-N-A-N-A-S worth gotcha

revodrew

revodrew

Awards
  • Established
thats just me, are you trying to cut or anything? Everyone is differant but thats what I eat every day

Head Nurse

Awards
Yupe I'm starting to cut. I have a competition coming up that I need to cut down for.

revodrew

revodrew

Awards
  • Established
If that the case I am not sure how that would fit into your diet. Are you already cutting out your sodium? The change in your diet could be effecting you, have you done this before?

Head Nurse

Awards
no not to this extreme (competition form) sodium is cut down but not out .....yet

revodrew

revodrew

Awards
  • Established
So your not to the point where you are drinking the distilled water yet? Right now is when you have to be very carefull with your body. How weeks out are you from show form?

Head Nurse

Awards
I always drink distilled water.....as to how many weeks out - I have 8 weeks to go but will ask my trainer - I have a HORRID sence of body image.

revodrew

revodrew

Awards
  • Established
you always drink distilled water, thats strange. What are your reasons for that? Just curious. Every trainer has certain tips, interested to know why.

Head Nurse

Awards
I started drinking distilled water when I was in Japan. it was easier to get and tasted better.