HEY EVERYBODY WHATS UP?

BIG NAP N.J.

Awards
I just joined today Im serious bodybuilder living in south jersey just wanted to let everybody know I just joined.Ive been training for 12 years and can answer and ask alot of questions and comments. so what up everybody?

jonny21

jonny21

Awards
  • Established
:welcome:
where in south jersey?

delta314

Awards
  • Established
I just joined today Im serious bodybuilder living in south jersey just wanted to let everybody know I just joined.Ive been training for 12 years and can answer and ask alot of questions and comments. so what up everybody?
Good to have you aboard!

NPursuit

Awards
  • Established
Welcome aboard man! Let me move this into the general chat for you.

BIG NAP N.J.

Awards
JERSEY SHORE Atlantic City thanx for the welcome.

BIG NAP N.J.

Awards
yea still a faith full fan always and forever where u from?

G Diesel

G Diesel

Awards
This dude is a monster... He knows of what he speaks.

BIG NAP N.J.

Awards
Nice Diesel but you are the true monster.230+ pounds of true 100000000000000000000000000000000000000% NATURAL MUSCLE I give you mad props G-Man your a freak and if you would post a pic everyone would agree. So keep it up and do a Dam show would ya?

G Diesel

G Diesel

Awards
Nice Diesel but you are the true monster.230+ pounds of true 100000000000000000000000000000000000000% NATURAL MUSCLE I give you mad props G-Man your a freak and if you would post a pic everyone would agree. So keep it up and do a Dam show would ya?
Hey... I'm almost 250 now. Ha Ha. But thanks for the props bro, it actually means something coming from you.

You're the one who needs to do a show walking around in single digit bodyfat eating ice cream and funnel cake and hot dogs in your scrambled eggs. The man is a freak of nature and science.