Body-for-Life, Bill Phillips

1. Body-for-Life, Bill Phillips

Just wondering what everybody thinks about the Bill Phillips and his training and diet techniques. I've personally done one of his 12 week programs with decent results. I lost a decent amount of fat but my muscle never really grew and I think my chest got smaller. Anyways, just curious.

2. BFL is good for people just starting out, and who want to lose fat. That is the first program I ever did, and it definitely worked. Not sure it would do much now, though.

3. i think it's a great starting point for people to educate themselves about nutrition/training. it's definetly not for bodybuilders, but the weekend warrior type would benefit from it.

overall, it's pretty solid info

4. Thumbs down

Bill Pillips is a prick, and is not popular among bodybuilders, this forum has training and diet advice that far exeeds anything in BFL, if you think I sound harsh, go watch the BFL movie. Since seeing it, I will never purchase an eas product, despite him not owning the company anymore.

5. BFL is a decent beginner's book the info I've seen here & at Avant Labs ****s all over Phillips' BFL.

6. I used it back when I started lifting in HS (at 17 years old). As a beginner, I found it to be a very good read and the program really got me started out on the right foot. I have no reason to bash it.

Similar Forum Threads

1. Body for Life Contest
    By double s in forum Company Promotions
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 03-27-2011, 12:46 PM
  2. Body for life
    By bigschmidt821 in forum Weight Loss
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 12-23-2008, 10:34 PM
  3. Whats the perfect volume for all of upper body for YOU?
    By pjorstad in forum Training Forum
    Replies: 28
    Last Post: 11-26-2006, 10:10 PM
  4. Article-Change your body for life
    By windwords7 in forum Weight Loss
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 01-12-2003, 01:36 PM