Trouble seeing quotes

Hal

Awards
When I view a post that quotes another post I just see a light blue box with light blue text---not easily read. How can I fix that?

Thanks

Matthew D

Awards
  • Established
You can change your skin to the other one and see if that helps.

Hal

Awards
Thank you Mr. D. I hate to sound stupid, but...how do I do that....I looked around the links but didn't find a skin option.

Matthew D

Awards
  • Established
Okay I can relate trust me.. it took me a little bit to find it when Chemo announced the new one...
Okay got to your user cp
then go to the opitions
then there is a drop down menu right above your avatar that says "style set" just pick protoskin and hit submit changes and you are set...

Hal

Awards
Thanks. I did that and now I have a light blue background with beige text...still unreadable, I guess I'll have to play with my browser settings.

Matthew D

Awards
  • Established
Okay.. I have a lite grey background.. you might want to look at your monitor settings Hal

Hal

Awards
That didn't work...I'll keep poking around...
Thanks Matt.

Chemo

Chemo

Brewing Anabolic Minds
Awards
  • Established
For some reason that same problem is seen on Macs of all versions. Are you possible using a Mac terminal?

Chemo

Hal

Awards
Chemo, what don't you know? I am a mac guy and I'd rather kill than switch. I know that the rest of the world is windows...but then....well, I don't give a sh_t what most of the world does...I can use my computer...really max it out and custimize without worries about drivers, I ain't got no virus worries, no blue screen...I can't remember the last time I rebooted...couple of months without a restart. I can run windows apps too when I need to, via "Virtual PC". The only reason I see to use a windoze box is cost. I've yet to meet someone that has experience with either system that has chosen windoze.
Anyway, this rant has been off-topic. I'll poke around and figure out a fix.
Thanks!