SHOT (former BB.com Mod) scamming ppl...read up

kwyckemynd00

kwyckemynd00

Awards
  • Established
In short, he scammed a bunch of people on training routines and all kinds of other stuff. I hear the total is almost near $10k so far. Charging people hundreds of dollars and giving everyone either no routine, or the same routine.

No position here, just spreading the word just in case anybody was considering "Training" with him or doing any other sort of business with him.

Hopefully we'll get somewhere once the word gets out.

Here is the thread: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=651308

Have any info, can clear anything up, etc, please do. Lots of people with money out there right now because they trusted this long time former Mod at BB.com.

Dwight Schrute

Dwight Schrute

I am faster than 80% of all snakes
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
I asked a questions then I saw some of the "routines" or "diets" and wondered why anyone would even buy that.

Maybe I am doing too much.... :lol:

MarcusG

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
When did he start doing business on the side? Was it only on bb.com?

Dwight Schrute

Dwight Schrute

Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Yeah thats news to me as well. He didn't strike me as a "trainer" type.

Beowulf

Beowulf

Awards
  • Established
I asked a questions then I saw some of the "routines" or "diets" and wondered why anyone would even buy that.

Maybe I am doing too much.... :lol:
Yeah, Bobo, lose the fucking integrity :rolleyes:

I shouldn't have recomped when cutting. That is not what i paid for. And that bulking diet shouldn't have taken me all the way to 200 :FUfinger:

:D

Dwight Schrute

Dwight Schrute

Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Sorry. Next time I will widdle you away then make you fat.

Dwight Schrute

Dwight Schrute

Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Looks like its more drug/gear related. Ashame.

Beowulf

Beowulf

Awards
  • Established
I just looked at that again. What a donkey. "My boys [clients] are now gonna call ourselves *Fierce Crew*

I think this is the first internet gang :toofunny:

'Yo don't go to that forum. That's the *Fierce Crew* forum. They're crazy, intense..." :rolleyes:

BTW, even the "Shot's a Scumbah" thread degenerated into a longing for rep points. Some sought to settle the score by "neggin him into the red"

ryano

Awards
  • Established
I just looked at that again. What a donkey. "My boys [clients] are now gonna call ourselves *Fierce Crew*

I think this is the first internet gang :toofunny:

'Yo don't go to that forum. That's the *Fierce Crew* forum. They're crazy, intense..." :rolleyes:

BTW, even the "Shot's a Scumbah" thread degenerated into a longing for rep points. Some sought to settle the score by "neggin him into the red"
Im going to start the "Super sharp stainless steel razor blade crew":numbered: .

Recognize Fool!!

Iron Warrior

Iron Warrior

Awards
  • Established
Wow there is no shortage of scammers these days. How did so many people believe in him blindly to begin with ?

BigVrunga

BigVrunga

Awards
  • Established
Bobo if I sign up for your training advice can I be a member of the Anabolic Minds Clown Crew? Puhleaaaaaze???:D

BV

ryano

Awards
  • Established
Uhh.. clowns are not cool or tough...

They drink alot and scare children.

motiv8er

motiv8er

Awards
  • Established
Whats better is if you click on his rep thangy he " 10,000+++ reputation beyond repute." Good enough for me heres my CC number.

LOL

size

Awards
  • Established
His entire online persona was a lie. I wrongly assumed that most people knew this simply from his bs filled posts but apparently not.

Atlas

Awards
LOL @ the broke cry babies over at BB.com! If the gentleman is not allowing for secure payments or isn't establish, why shell out cash! O, god, that's why you go to people with reputations that are real and have real sites like FLA!

BigVrunga

BigVrunga

Awards
  • Established
His entire online persona was a lie. I wrongly assumed that most people knew this simply from his bs filled posts but apparently not.
We're all slamming the poor chumps on BB.com, but dont forget we had a run-in with a loser who pretended to be something he wasnt as well a while back. And that took a lot of us (including me) by total surprise.

These types seem to exhibit the same on-line behavior too, overly aggresive toward anyone who challenges them, overly supportive to anyone who sides with them, etc. It's sickening, but anyone with any sense has to be weary - whether its on the internet or in the real-world.

BV

Dwight Schrute

Dwight Schrute

Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
We're all slamming the poor chumps on BB.com, but dont forget we had a run-in with a loser who pretended to be something he wasnt as well a while back. And that took a lot of us (including me) by total surprise.
Exactly. Its not about bb.com, its about people. Could happen to anyone or anywhere and there is not much you can do about it. Welcome to the internet.

Atlas

Awards
Hey BigV...are you talking about YJ? Does anyone remember the thread that explained why certain popular members were banned? Bobo allowed it for a few days for the hell of it....we need another one of those, seems more people are getting banned because they can't follow simple rules...

BigVrunga

BigVrunga

Awards
  • Established
Hey BigV...are you talking about YJ? Does anyone remember the thread that explained why certain popular members were banned?
Yeah, that's who Im talking about. I dont remember reading that thread you mentioned though, I must have missed it.

ctgblue

Awards
Yep, it's a sad day for the mod crew to realize one of you was a scammer
when you have 120k+ members, it's easy pickins for the scammers of the world
I mean, come on, look at celltech sales......

MarcusG

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
I'm surprised bb or the mods there allowed business on the side to go on in the first place.

BV
What also took me by surprise was that he came back and was re-instituted as mod which was odd imo since he already totally exposed at bb/am. In his very first post back, he acted like he was a totally new member which was strange.

Dwight Schrute

Dwight Schrute

Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
What also took me by surprise was that he came back and was re-instituted as mod which was odd imo since he already totally exposed at bb/am. In his very first post back, he acted like he was a totally new member which was strange.
That was before I took over. None of us wanted it.

Dwight Schrute

Dwight Schrute

Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
TheUnlikelyToad

TheUnlikelyToad

Awards
  • Established
It takes a lot to change my opinion of someone or something (in this case this board) when things go down tha shitter time and time again. Over time Bobo has really changed my perception of things and has my utmost respect. :clap2:

No longer is this just a Anabolics/ PH driven board. No longer do I believe that's what Bobo is all about. There is a level of integrity here now where that tha YJ's of tha world can't comprehend.

max-rot98

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
It takes a lot to change my opinion of someone or something (in this case this board) when things go down tha shitter time and time again. Over time Bobo has really changed my perception of things and has my utmost respect. :clap2:

No longer is this just a Anabolics/ PH driven board. No longer do I believe that's what Bobo is all about. There is a level of integrity here now where that tha YJ's of tha world can't comprehend.
:goodpost: :clap2:

DAdams91982

DAdams91982

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established

In PCT??? That was quite the Vagina Monologue!!! :rofl:

Adams

TheUnlikelyToad

TheUnlikelyToad

Awards
  • Established
In PCT??? That was quite the Vagina Monologue!!! :rofl:

Adams
Not at all, no substantial amount of anabolics to date. Just pure unadulterated hard work.

I speak from tha heart as I always do. Unfortunately not too many people do that today. Sorry if you take that as a shock.

I've been around long enough that I saw this board being born... it really wasn't THAT long ago.

DAdams91982

DAdams91982

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Not at all, no substantial amount of anabolics to date. Just pure unadulterated hard work.

I speak from tha heart as I always do. Unfortunately not too many people do that today. Sorry if you take that as a shock.

I've been around long enough that I saw this board being born... it really wasn't THAT long ago.
Just messin man. Though the birth was a bit ago. :study:

Adams

Bean

Bean

Ectomorph man
Awards
  • Established
Just messin man. Though the birth was a bit ago. :study:

Adams
Hey its 3 years for me and even since then I've always thought this was the best board. Back during BDC Nutrition :D when a great guy had a dream to challenge Avant's ONE and turned it into a whole movement.

Bobo (and the mods and donators) have definitely done a helluva job keeping it on that path and not straying like many others have done in the past.

DAdams91982

DAdams91982

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Hey its 3 years for me and even since then I've always thought this was the best board. Back during BDC Nutrition :D when a great guy had a dream to challenge Avant's ONE and turned it into a whole movement.

Bobo (and the mods and donators) have definitely done a helluva job keeping it on that path and not straying like many others have done in the past.
We are definately in agreement.

Adams

Matthew D

Awards
  • Established
I guess the board has been around for a bit.. but seems just like yesterday

doggzj

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
It's been over a year now since I found my way here. It was still small and cozy in 04, and by 06 it's going to be a monster.

I always find stories about 'the begining' to be interesting. We should have a History of AM post.

Iron Warrior

Iron Warrior

Awards
  • Established

These types seem to exhibit the same on-line behavior too, overly aggresive toward anyone who challenges them, overly supportive to anyone who sides with them, etc. It's sickening, but anyone with any sense has to be weary - whether its on the internet or in the real-world.

BV
Damn what a shock that was to me, YJ had me fooled too ! It was almost surreal.

CEDeoudes59

CEDeoudes59

USA HOCKEY
Awards
  • Established
SHOT... the one and only