Awards
  • Established
That thread's an instant classic :thumbsup:

Yjyankee

More Cowbell
Awards
  • Established
:rofl:
I've been checking back on that one for a while now.

Chuck Norris is not hung like a horse, horses are hung like Chuck Norris..:rofl:

jblaze22

Board Supporter
Awards
They have one for Vin Diesel and Mr. T too if you guys want, i have the link

excerpt...

There is no "I" in team. There are two "I"s in Vin Diesel. **** you, team.

Mass_69

Mass_69

Awards
  • Established
I saw Chuck Norris last night on Hannity & Colmes, promoting his new book and his fighting federation (like a martial arts version UFC). I found out they are coming to Mohegan Sun, so maybe I'll have to go see the Legend.

He talked about how he uses his Total Gym and does cardio almost every day, and so on. Then they mentioned the "Chuck Norris Facts" website... so Chuck knows. :blink:

Then Colmes asked him what he thought about the "facts," and Chuck roundhouse-kicked his head off (OK, so I'm exagerrating a little).

jarhead

jarhead

Awards
  • Established
"The chief export of Chuck Norris is pain." That is just freakin hilarious.

Whiskey Steve

Awards
  • Established
Chuck Norris' penis has a toe nail.

When you look back and only see one set of foot prints.....that's when Chuck Norris carried you.

Chuck Norris doesn't get cancer; cancer gets Chuck Norris.

If you can see Chuck Norris, he can see you. If you cant see Chuck Norris, you may be only seconds away from death.

brax

Awards
Chuck Norris' tears cure cancer. Too bad he has never cried.

Bean

Bean

Ectomorph man
Awards
  • Established
I like:

"Chuck Norris sleeps with a night light. Not because Chuck Norris is afraid of the dark, but the dark is afraid of Chuck Norris"

and

"When the Boogeyman goes to sleep every night he checks his closet for Chuck Norris."

Whiskey Steve

Awards
  • Established
Chuck Norris is 1/16 Cherokee. This has nothing to do with his ancestory; the man ate a fucking indian.