anyone see KING KONG?

CrAzyOttER

Banned
Awards
i was going to see it on the day it opened but i had sex instead.
was it good? cause the sex was only ok. hahahaha:yawn:

Pioneer

Pioneer

Awards
  • Established
love the avy, so funny.

dont really want to see it, dont they kill kong at the end? isn't that the story?

CrAzyOttER

Banned
Awards
love the avy, so funny.

dont really want to see it, dont they kill kong at the end? isn't that the story?
yes its very sad. but i saw Titanic and i knew that ended saddly too. BUTTTTTT titanic didnt have a monkey that looks like he`s been on a 19500 mg of tren ED cycle in it!!!!
so i def want to see that one

Mrs. Gimpy!

Mrs. Gimpy!

Awards
  • Established
i want to see it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! i think it looks good.....

ok sex......lol how sad....

3clipseGT

3clipseGT

On my grind
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Yea id love to see King Kong. Maybe if my girl will pay for the movie ill see it on saturday night. Since im not getting any sex she better pay for the damn movie!!!

You know whats funny though, is ill get all into the movie and right in the middle of it she will wanna have sex! Always at the most inopertune times i swear! :trout:

CrAzyOttER

Banned
Awards
Yea id love to see King Kong. Maybe if my girl will pay for the movie ill see it on saturday night. Since im not getting any sex she better pay for the damn movie!!!

You know whats funny though, is ill get all into the movie and right in the middle of it she will wanna have sex! Always at the most inopertune times i swear! :trout:
YEAH!!! :wtf:
ill be watching one of my "guy" movies and she`ll just be sitting there doing her nails or talking to her friend but when the really good part comes on she`ll just hop on me and it off with the tv till she falls asleep.:wtf:

glenihan

Awards
  • Established
i saw it .. its 3 hours .. but honestly fucking awesome .. Kong FUCKS **** UP!!!

i thought it was really well done

chasec

Pityin' fools since '81
Awards
  • Established
i saw it last night; king kong is a fucking beast. he kicked the **** out of the t-rex's at the same time. their is a scene with bugs...

3clipseGT

3clipseGT

On my grind
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
YEAH!!! :wtf:
ill be watching one of my "guy" movies and she`ll just be sitting there doing her nails or talking to her friend but when the really good part comes on she`ll just hop on me and it off with the tv till she falls asleep.:wtf:
Bro it happens AAALLL the time!!! It never fails when we see a movie, NEVER! lol

On the other hand i am wanting to see this and so far the reviews are good!

Mrs. Gimpy!

Mrs. Gimpy!

Awards
  • Established
i didnt know that bugs were even in king kong....how creepy can bugs be...?

DmitryWI

DmitryWI

I know nothing...
Awards
  • Established
Look at creepy looking Glen and if he thinks it was creepy it must of been CRREEPPYY:D :ntome:

MotionSickness

MotionSickness

Awards
I HATE long movies, but King Kong being over three hours didn't bother me at all. I never once got bored! I'm actually going to go see it again. I loved it! And yes, those bugs were pretty nasty. heh

chasec

Pityin' fools since '81
Awards
  • Established
i didnt know that bugs were even in king kong....how creepy can bugs be...?
well, i'll let you see the movie for yourself as i don't want any spoilers, but for starters imagine a very realistic looking 3 foot 20 lb. cricket that has an affinity for flesh...

Bean

Bean

Ectomorph man
Awards
  • Established
I saw it. Great movie. The production, acting, visuals, audio, screenplay,etc all completely blow away the older ones. I went in, not expecting much and I saw a GREAT movie.

Probably the best I've seen this year. They make Kong so much more personable and understandable in this movie.... a lot more lifelike in the way he behaves, not just how he looks.

PIOTREK

PIOTREK

Awards
i was going to see it on the day it opened but i had sex instead.
was it good? cause the sex was only ok. hahahaha:yawn:
Lets just say the movie would have been a better choice. Kong actually got me kind of pumped! The movie was fantastic, see it.

ericnb_98

Awards
I thought it was a great movie and I might go see it again if time allows. Bugs were creepy too.

Pioneer

Pioneer

Awards
  • Established
does kong die? who wants to see such a cool thing killed?

sounds really pussy like, but hey, i like a good ending.

bioman

bioman

Awards
  • Established
Just saw it..excellent all around. They really did their homework on gorilla movements and expressions.

Kong is baaaad ass...and yeah, the bugs..I would not be going out like that!

joeymutz

joeymutz

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
seen it, best movie i seen all year, def worth the 3hrs.

Mrs. Gimpy!

Mrs. Gimpy!

Awards
  • Established
I finally saw it!!!:woohoo:it was soo awesome!! so sad... ahhh i saw the scariest scene i have EVER seen in my life in the king kong movie...lol...

i saw giantic toothy worms....i have a clinical phobia of earth worms...i know...its retarded...

motiv8er

motiv8er

Awards
  • Established
I have cried for three days. A classic. And I am not even in PCT. Slower start, incredible journey.:jaw: