help me decide on my next tattoo!!!

hamper19

hamper19

The True Warrior is one who conquers oneself
Awards
  • Established
ok im planning on getting another tat soon, over my left pec...not over the nipple and ****, but just on the top..yous know what i mean

im looking for something either celtic or tribal....nothing with colors in it....

gimme some suggestions guys, or point me to sites that i can actually see pics of tats for free...lata

thanks.

h19

YellowJacket

Banned
Awards
Anarchy Symbol. Post a pic when its done, bye.

dez/null

Awards
Im getting the Japanese symbol for insanity put on the back of my neck. :)

windwords7

Awards
  • Established
**** Kanji! Sorry Dez, I hate it. That's trendy tattooing! Boooo!

Hamper, I like scenes and themes for the whole body. I don't personally do the patch work. I have intertwining themes for my entire back, half sleves, and shoulders!

I believe you should tattoo whats important to you. But thats just me....

labrad

Awards
  • Established
**** Kanji! Sorry Dez, I hate it. That's trendy tattooing! Boooo!

Hamper, I like scenes and themes for the whole body. I don't personally do the patch work. I have intertwining themes for my entire back, half sleves, and shoulders!

I believe you should tattoo whats important to you. But thats just me....
So then you wouldn't like my frat sig' on my ankle? I thought that was truly original.

j/k.

and no I was never in a frat nor do I have a tattoo. But I agree with WW7, get something personal and well done. Not the barbed wire around the arm thing.

Bone

Awards
Agree with WW........... Im getting my family crest. Dont know where yet though :D

Peace

Bone

hamper19

hamper19

Awards
  • Established
i agree it should mean something to you, i mean i wasn't going to get like a big smiley face or something....I was thinking something like the tree of life, (celtic) but It might be too detailed to get on my chest. I will think of something

I do have chinese letters thougn....on my left tricep. Stands for "brotherhood" myself and 3 other friends of mine all got it....i think its cool cause that does mean something..

h19

dez/null

Awards
For me id never get a tattoo unless I was really cut. cause it might distort when your going to get it put on.

sage

sage

Awards
  • Established
ive been thinking hard lately regarding my own. (would be my first) i know of what (a tribal dragon...small) and where (on the left upper arm) however....i dont have the exact sketch to use and am not 100% sold on getting one. So i suppose thats my suggestion....a tribal dragon (i would also add a small crucifix in the work as well) Sage

spike1205

Awards
sage, most good tattoo places will draw what you describe--if you cant or havent seen one like what you want

BigAl

Awards
For me id never get a tattoo unless I was really cut. cause it might distort when your going to get it put on.
hey bro that just depends on the detail...will be alright with tribal or celtic...got several tats myself...

Biggs

Awards
  • Established
I have quite a few designs and themes, created by me for potential use in the future... I'd really suggest you find some interesting ideas and put them into your own creation, and get that... you'll be much happier IMO, will have more meaning as well than simply picking something out of a catalog or something.

ralph4u2c

ralph4u2c

Awards
  • Established
heres my idea i came up with, quite funny to :D i want to get a clown face around my pec and let me nipple be his nose. that would be funny.

if i ever get a tat, its most prob. going to be rope around my arm tied in a knot in the back like buff bagwell had, back in the day when i watched wrestling. do like my friend did when he got his, he got the tat-dude to draw the design he wanted on a peice of paper and he hung it on his door. he said leave it on your door for 1 year and if you still like it, come get it .... remember its permanent.

show us a pic when u get it

hamper19

hamper19

Awards
  • Established
Originally posted by BigAl
hamper19, here's a link that'll get you some looks at some flash art....

http://dir.yahoo.com/Business_and_Economy/Shopping_and_Services/Arts_and_Crafts/Visual_Arts/Body_Art/Tattoos/Flash_Art/

get what YOU want....example, i've been ridin' on a harley for 15 years but i never wanted a "HD" tat, so i don't have one...i've got tats of things i wanted for myself....

good luck, oh and by the way...don't let nobody **** ya, they do hurt....;)
al

they don't hurt that bad..depends on location. Right now I have one on left tricep..right shoulder..and between my shoulder blades.......and i also got the NIPS pierced...that kinda hurt..

thanks for the links, and I totally agree about getting what YOU want....not what others say.....but I just wanted to see if some people had some cool **** i could look at...i can't draw that well, and the tattoo places by me are insanely over priced for standard off the wall or catelogue tattoos....and for custom **** its more

anyway..thanks all the bros for some suggestions...if anyone gets a new tat post the pics....tats are the ****

h19

NPursuit

Awards
  • Established
Hamper where are you from?

I'm overdue for a new tat as well. I was averaging one a year for 5 years, but I'm slipping. Got one on my right upper arm that needs to be covered with something sick! As far as tattoos distorting that would only happen if you blew up, and had a portrait done of someone. The bigger you get the bigger the tat gets (more for your money). Some hurt some don't. The easiest place I have gotten one was my upper arm. I could have fallen asleep.

hamper19

hamper19

Awards
  • Established
I am from NJ, most places around here are crazy (prices)...i will prolly get my next one in NY somewhere, i looked today in manhattan but didnt ask for prices....

i am way over due, the real reason what keeps me from getting them is price...I wish i had a friend who did ink....that would be sweet....

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
JMark Anabolics 31
Anabolics 11
liftandeat Anabolics 21
Anabolics 5
Cycle Logs 6