just saying hello from the new guy

cgcrz8

Awards
What's going on everybody. I'm new here. I just joined a maybe a week or two ago and this is my first post. This site is amazing and easy for obtaining important information on supplements, PCT, and AAS. I'm really impressed with the knowledge and experience from all you guys. I come here a couple times a day to see what you guys write and talk about.

Well, here's a little about me. I'm 20 year old male from Kansas City and I'm in my third year of medical school. I love working out and being in medical school, I've learned a lot about exercise physiology and just have fun reading up on the stuff in the wide variety of medical journals available to me through the school. I used to be in decent shape but this year is really tough grade wise. They got us seeing our own patients in clinic, being on-call on the weekends, and on top of that taking 23 credit hours a semester every semester. It's a combined degree 6 year med program (BLA/MD) straight out of highschool that goes year round with about a month off a year. Basically because of this, I don't have to take MCATS and I get out 2 years earlier than most. Anyways, it gets hectic a lot and I have tests all the time and sometimes I dont have time to go to the gym and a lot of the time it's way easier getting cheap fast food. This semester I haven't been to the gym much. Over x-mas break I plan to start dieting again and cutting, then I plan to bulk-up.

jminis

jminis

Awards
  • Established
Well on behalf of the AM team we welcome you to our board. If info is what your looking for you've come to the right place. Being 20 years old make sure you read the board rules especially those in the anabolics sections. Take care, J

milwood

milwood

Awards
  • Established
welcome, doc. They won't teach you all this crap in med school!

Dwight Schrute

Dwight Schrute

I am faster than 80% of all snakes
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
:welcome:

jonny21

jonny21

Awards
  • Established

One more thing. Take extra nutrition courses if possible. Most of the Doctors & Residents @ the hospitals I work for do not know much about it.

You are going to be focusing in on the main problem and it is easy to forget that you are dealing with a human being. Remember their base needs, nutrition & hydration. I'll get of my soapbox.

peace, enjoy the forum.

UnicronSpawn

UnicronSpawn

Awards
  • Established

Hope you enjoy your stay, I know I have. And best of luck with med school and balancing it with your training and nutrition lifestyle.