Need some computer help

  1. Need some computer help

    I've done this a million times, but for some reason I'm drawing a blank now. How do I change the icon for the cursor(on a Windows machine)? I've got the icon I want to change it too, but I just can't for the life of me remember where to go to switch it.

    Thanks in advance to anyone who can help me.

  2. go to control panel. click mouse. in mouse menu go to pointer. click browse to find cursor

Similar Forum Threads

  1. need some sup help
    By Skye in forum Supplements
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 03-04-2005, 01:03 PM
  2. Need some QUICK HELP PLZ! Sore/Lumpy Nipples
    By Prime Rib in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 16
    Last Post: 10-22-2004, 11:34 PM
Log in
Log in