Little Russian ninja dudes=cooL vide0

revodrew

revodrew

Awards
  • Established
If I could do that, i would deal drugs. You would never get caught!!

Beowulf

Beowulf

Awards
  • Established
Cool video. Goes to show that strength and size don't always go together. My wife thinks the video is B.S.

Whiskey Steve

Awards
  • Established
couple of kids nobody could catch...unless u are Chuck Norris that is. LoL

http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=515642196227308929&q=russian
Ive seen a lot of video's like that but that kid fuking schooled everyone ive seen
I would take that kids ability over colemans size or any strong mans strength ANY day...or any olypian or athlete for that matter.......that was just plain bad ass

it would be a sin for those kids to not be in some sort of law inforcement when their older, or right now for that matter

bioman

bioman

Awards
  • Established
LOl, law enforcement?

No, I think it's all real. Somebody should send that kid some climbing shoes.

ryansm

ryansm

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
That is damn impressive. Kid has a gymnatic background for sure. Just goes to show what a war ravaged country can do for you when your playground growing up is a bunch of abandoned buildings.;)

Boourns

Awards
You have master the ancient shaolin arts young grasshopper. Now, fly. Fly like the birds.

wideguy

wideguy

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
Law enforcement?

Here's another idea. Imo that's 10x's more enjoyable to watch then the majority of sports on TV. Make a name for it.Put it in the extreme sports category and pay those poor little kids.

Iron Warrior

Iron Warrior

Awards
  • Established
That is damn impressive. Kid has a gymnatic background for sure. Just goes to show what a war ravaged country can do for you when your playground growing up is a bunch of abandoned buildings.;)
LMAO, exactly what I was thinking when I saw that.

Whiskey Steve

Awards
  • Established
Law enforcement?

Here's another idea. Imo that's 10x's more enjoyable to watch then the majority of sports on TV. Make a name for it.Put it in the extreme sports category and pay those poor little kids.
for sure. they should organize that and put it in the olypics.
i know i would buy a movie of that kid doing stunts like that......when he jumped from the top of the one wall to the other and it was like 100+ feet down on the other side i blew my load

Whiskey Steve

Awards
  • Established
:cheers: Think of that kid running from cops while on PCP.

Beelzebub

Beelzebub

Awards
  • Established
damn, those skinny white dudes are badass.

there's hope for you yet glen :)

BingeAndPurge

BingeAndPurge

Awards
  • Established
My wife watched it last night and had no idea what I thought was so great about it.

anewstart

Awards
Free running

Its called free running. It started in France a few years ago. The kids who originaly started it have even started up a school for it.

WittyName

WittyName

Awards
  • Established
Carnies. Circus folk. Nomads, you know. Smell like cabbage. Small hands

rysigpi

rysigpi

Awards
  • Established
yep...it called free running. I saw it on TLC i do believe, but this kid did a lot of different stuff compared to the others there in France. This kid is more badass for sure!

Ryno
out

DieTrying

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
Cool video, but I think the dog gets him. Check out the video right around 3:56. No way that kid got away.:wtf:

LakeMountD

LakeMountD

Doctor Science
Awards
  • Established
Well guys FSU is officially recruiting them for receiver. Can you say the next Peter Warrick at FSU? hahahaha. They gotta run a 4.33 ;)

mywetnightmares

Kyra Gracie= my future wife
Awards
  • Established
I wonder if they ever do illegal activities just to get the cops to chase them, I know I probably would.

Whiskey Steve

Awards
  • Established
That kid can jump like ten feet far from a stop.....

How does he land on those brick posts!!!....and those hand stands are ridiculous.

I wonder what these kids mothers think of them so blantanly risking their lives