Rapper accidentally shoots himself to his death!

Schwaugher

Awards
Darwin Award for sure. A pen gun is still a gun, and it doesn't take a rocket scientist to know your not supposed to look down the barrel of a gun and pull the trigger to see if it's jammed.

bioman

bioman

Awards
  • Established
The Rap industry is surely greiving this loss. "There's just not enough guys from Ohio doing Rap." they always say...and I think they are right.

Blutarski

Blutarski

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
We need congress to step in to outlaw those damn pen guns, without them "my baby would still be here". Someone take some responsibility for being a dumbass or having dumbass offspring.

diminuendo

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
Sob, sob...one less worthless piece of shite.

As far as the girl goes, I feel bad for her really. I must say my pitty would be much more for her if she hadn't fallen for some loser-ass eminem poser, really, what the ****? Unfortunately, it is only a matter of time before eminem is made out to be the bad guy, and the murderer is just a victim...then I will be pissed. Not 'cause I give a rats ass about em mind you.

Iron Warrior

Iron Warrior

Awards
  • Established
:rofl: that's why 50 cent always wears a bulletproof vest.

Achilles13

:::6'4 240lbs EndoMorph:::
Awards
  • Established
We need congress to step in to outlaw those damn pen guns, without them "my baby would still be here". Someone take some responsibility for being a dumbass or having dumbass offspring.

ROTFLZ That's a good way to put it. I hope she doesn't think that she will get far with outlawing the pen guns.