Hello hello

Wish_I_was_big

Awards
Hey, just thought I'd introduce myself... new around here, but been lurking some other boards (and posting a bit at one). This is the first one I've came along that I thought was worth participating.

Nice site, lots of info - seems like a good crowd :D

Well, I look forward to learning a lot from you guys....

About me:
From MI, but live in TX
25 (lightweight at 165lbs 5'10)
Worked out constantly in College, was up to about 175, but lost alot since I became a cubicle rat....
I hit the gym on a regular basis, but nothing serious... until recently. I'm back in it for the big gains again (well, what I consider big gains - remember I'm only 165!)

Had one cycle in the past (how I hit 175) and will be doing another once I think I'm ready again... definitely need some more time in the gym though first. Plus seems like a lot has changed since 3-4 yrs ago.

Dwight Schrute

Dwight Schrute

I am faster than 80% of all snakes
Awards
  • Established
  • Legend!
:welcome:

snakebyte05

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
If you learn to eat right while lifting you probably can get past 175 easily without any kind of cycle. I would be you could get up to the upper 180's naturally right now. Good luck with it all anyways. Nice to see you here.

Wish_I_was_big

Awards
If you learn to eat right while lifting you probably can get past 175 easily without any kind of cycle. I would be you could get up to the upper 180's naturally right now. Good luck with it all anyways. Nice to see you here.
Well, just by adjusting my diet and training, I've gained 8lbs in 4 weeks (natural).... gotta love muscle memory.... And yes, I know most of it is water... but it's still nice to see the scale climb!

If only it would continue!