Leptopril

snakebyte05

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
Saw a commercial for something call leptopril on tv today. I thought it was a joke at first. It starts off talking about if a diet pill is worth 157$ a bottle and then goes to say, "ours is". They say do not buy this if you only want a lose a few lbs, only buy it if you are obese and need to lose 20-30lbs. Funniest commericial I had ever seen with the biggest ripoff ever. You can buy it online for 20$ and they were charging 157$ on tv.

http://store.yahoo.com/vitamaker/leptopril.html Check out the product

I also found this on the product and the company, basically completely a scam. http://www.ultimatefatburner.com/leptopril-review.html

bigpetefox

bigpetefox

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Yeah, that stuff is junk.. basic ephedra-free product that makes MuscleTech look like a bargain basement product as far as price is concerned.. :rolleyes:

snakebyte05

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
Yea, I just couldn't believe this commercial at all. The worse part is some poor sap is going to spend $160 a month to try to lose some weight on something that is a complete scam. I mean honestly, whos ever heard of a commercial telling you to not buy this if you only want small results, because this gives you BIG results. funniest thing ever.

Rogue Drone

Awards
  • Established
What , specifically, is in this stuff I bought?

I only paid $160, the original was selling for $300, what a deal, I'm so smart.

TheCrownedOne

TheCrownedOne

Awards
  • Established
From what I've seen it's a massive list of every herbal known to man. Not really, but what it truly is is a waste of money.

snakebyte05

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
Ingredients below
Nutrition Facts
Serving Size: 2 Capsules
Servings Per Container: 47.5
Niacin 20 mg ~%
Calcium (as Calcium Amino Acid Chelate) 39 mg ~%
Copper (From Copper Amino Acid Chelate) 0.5 mg ~%
Leptopril
A Proprietary Blend Containing [Yerba Mate (Leaf) SE; Guarana (Seed) SE; Caffeine; Damiana (Leaf) SE; L-Tyrosine; Acetylsalicylic Acid 81 mg; Green Tea (Leaf) SE; Kola Nut SE; Eucommia (Bark); Schizonepeta (Spica) SE; Piper Nigrum (Fruit); Hoelen (Aerial Parts); Polygonum (Root); Turmeric (Rhizome)]
Looks like they just threw a bunch a **** in and hoped it would work.