Are you going to the 2006 Arnold Classic Strength Training Summit?

DieTrying

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
For those of you who don't know me , I am involved in the Exercise Science field. I recently joined a company called StrengthPro. StrengthPro is very involved in higher education for trainers and coaches and our big gig is that we run the entire Strength Training Summit at the annual Arnold Classic.
Specifically we run the scientific aspect (lectures, presentations, abstract presentation) and help trainers, coaches, anybody and everybody receive CEUs (continuing education units).

Basically if anybody has any desire to attend the Arnold Classic in any capacity, I will be able to answer any questions that you may have from here on out. I will say that I had no idea how large this event is. A lot of people think of the bodybuilding competition, but there are only 17 bodybuilders compared to about 5,000 total athletes competing. Last year over 125,000 people attended and that number will grow this year.

So if you are interested in attending the Strength Training Summit to gain CEUs or any other aspect of the Arnold, please feel free to PM me.

This year is going to be HUGE!!

max-rot98

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
The arnold classic is enormous. There is so much stuff going on at one time its ridiculous. But I love it thats why I have gone five times and will be there this year as well.

tattoopierced1

I'll be there...dunno about the strength summit, but i'll be lurking around the expo.

max-rot98

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
I'll be there...dunno about the strength summit, but i'll be lurking around the expo.
Whole weekend or the day of the show? I'll be there the day of the show probably for prejudging and the expo.

BingeAndPurge

BingeAndPurge

Awards
  • Established
I've been a few times and it is a great event, although making your way around the expo on Saturday can be a little rough.