freshman 15 by kanye west

D

dsl

officially an adult
Awards
  • Established
they did a pretty good job. Actually, I just saw Kanye in concert and it was a helluva lot better than I thought a rap concert (okay hip-hop, blow me) would ever be. It also helped that he wasn't making asinine comments. I do recommend!!

Beelzebub

Beelzebub

Awards
  • Established
talented at what? being a racist?:blink:

He's not old school like Jesse Jackson though...
has he said something racist? i just like his music, haven't heard all of it though, generally whatever radio plays.

Bean

Bean

Ectomorph man
Awards
  • Established
has he said something racist? i just like his music, haven't heard all of it though, generally whatever radio plays.
Yup... he's said lots of things.... I'm still wondering if he just does it for the "shock" factor to help him sell records?

3clipseGT

3clipseGT

On my grind
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
That was some good **** Beelze! The only thing ive really heard him say that was racist was about louisiana , and new orleans with the hurricane. Sayin the reason that the black arent getting there food and stuff was because they are black and if it was white people theyd have there food, somethin of that sort, i could be totaly off but thats what i remember it sounding like to me.