- 11-29-2005, 03:18 PM
- 11-29-2005, 10:10 PM
I don't know how durable/heavy-duty they are, but Walmart sells a pack of 6 2'X2', puzzle piece mats in their exercise equipment area (they're online too). They claim "Easy to clean and composed of anti-fatigue foam for lasting durability, these six lightweight, no slip, waterproof floor mats cover up to 24 square feet. Great for creating a protective floor covering for weights, mini-gyms, treadmills, dance activities, pilates, yoga, general fitness and more."
And they're only $17.76, so even if they wear out in a year or so, they'd be cheap to replace. Might be worth a look.
- 12-08-2005, 12:13 PM
Originally Posted by aspire210
12-08-2005, 10:17 PM
You can find them at equestrian supply shops if you have one close to where you live. They are used as flooring in barns.
12-13-2005, 12:08 PM
too bad I would have to go out and get some of those little pink dumbells so you could keep up. Remember "its not the kind of car you're driving, its the size of the arm hanging out the window!" Good luck with the finals bro.Originally Posted by brk_nemesis
Similar Forum Threads
- By Beelzebub in forum Exercise ScienceReplies: 23Last Post: 11-17-2006, 11:08 AM
- By mindgames in forum AnabolicsReplies: 8Last Post: 05-02-2006, 07:54 PM
- By not_big_enuf in forum General ChatReplies: 10Last Post: 05-02-2006, 07:58 AM
- By cpa5oh in forum Powerlifting/StrongmanReplies: 6Last Post: 04-05-2006, 08:43 AM
- By Skye in forum AnabolicsReplies: 0Last Post: 02-18-2006, 01:46 AM