this is just creepy as hell

BigVrunga

BigVrunga

Awards
  • Established
hahaha - bed bugs:) Maybe some Uni-Liver assbombs will convince them to leave:)

TheGreatHunt

Awards
Thanks for ruining my lunch... I'm goign to go suck some blood out of 4 brats now, lol...

And brats are like sausages... except better, if you're not from wisconsin, and you don't know what they are.

ryano

Awards
  • Established
I wonder if those little buggers get bigger if they are feeding while on cycle!

bioman

bioman

Awards
  • Established
With all the supps in my blood at any given time..they'd probably mutate into super bedbugs.

ispymalik

Awards
Pft, i know plenty about "bed bugs"
they're called women. Except its at my wallet.

Offtopic:
but Ryano whats that pic in your avatar? artist name?

CrAzyOttER

Banned
Awards
With all the supps in my blood at any given time..they'd probably mutate into super bedbugs.
hell yeah. they would def grow to be bigger than a 1/4 in if they had some of my blood. id wake up and they would be dead lifting my chap stick.

swole210

swole210

Awards
  • Established
hell yeah. they would def grow to be bigger than a 1/4 in if they had some of my blood. id wake up and they would be dead lifting my chap stick.
HA HA HA!!!:toofunny:
but wait, could this mean they can make your cycle less effective because they are in reality sucking out your blood, which would mean less gear for you to utilize in you r body?!..LOL!!:rofl: NAH! But that is gross though, YUK!

Beowulf

Beowulf

Awards
  • Established
Thanks, Glen :FUfinger:

but Ryano whats that pic in your avatar? artist name?
That's William Blake, the (semi)Romantic poet. Believe it or not, those works are from approx. 1800. He seems so much more modern. That particular work is Blake's rendition of the first day of creation. He has an entire Genesis series, as well as many incredible works burned into copper with acid.

Stay tuned, I'm gonna link to some of his works in the General Chat forum.

BigVrunga

BigVrunga

Awards
  • Established
That's William Blake, the (semi)Romantic poet. Believe it or not, those works are from approx. 1800. He seems so much more modern. That particular work is Blake's rendition of the first day of creation. He has an entire Genesis series, as well as many incredible works burned into copper with acid.

Stay tuned, I'm gonna link to some of his works in the General Chat forum.
Woah! His lived that long ago?? His work looks like a cross between Boris Valeijo and H.R.Giger:)

BV