Shot Recipes! ( bombpop )

IntensePump

IntensePump

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
Hey everyone!

Tonight my friend amy is throwing a liquor potluck party where everyone has to bring a fifth to get in.

Two questions...

1. Does anybody know how to make a bombpop shot? It has 3 layers: red, white(clear), and blue. Tastes just like a bombpop sicle!

2. Anybody have any ideas for catchy shots I could make that would be a big hit??

Thanks!

tattoopierced1

dunno... however if you can make some hunch punch that is the way to go. We made like 5 gallons one time and had a bunch of people shitfaced all night...had a bunch left over too. Great thing about that is, you can eat the fruit and really get messed up. Neither taste of alcohol either which is pretty amazing considering we used a buttload of grain alcohol and whiskey.

Bean

Bean

Ectomorph man
Awards
  • Established
Backdraft

its really simple and it will **** you up hardcore and its a great party drink since everyone will watch those who are brave enough to do it.

Shorty sifter glasses with two shots of Grandma in each... light surface of drink on fire, cup hand over top to snuff out the fumes. It will stick to your hand. Once everyone is ready, you pull your hand, huff the fumes, shoot the shot, then huff the fumes again.

The result? It hits you in about 20-30 seconds... then fucks you up about 5 minutes later... I've never gotten drunk EXCEPT when I took this shot one time. And I'm no lightweight either... I drink Wild Turkey 101 right out of the bottle, warm.