Increased vascularity at night?

mab904

mab904

Awards
Around midnight every evening I experience a very pronounced increase in vascularity. I don't believe it is due to any particular food intake as I typically don't take in a lot of carbs at this time of night. I am a second shifter so I'm not sure if the time frame on this would hold true with others. But I was wondering if anyone else experienced this or may have a theory as to why this may occur. Thanks :)

Jstrong20

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I'm not sure why that would happen. The only time I notice more vascularity is when I'm to damn warm.lol

SOWarrior

Board Supporter
Awards
Same thing for me. If I stay up late, I'll look at my forearms and my vascularity is crazy.

Gumbo

Gumbo

Awards
Ditto here....I am the most defined at night. Maybe it's the lighting.

Gumbo

glenihan

Awards
  • Established
well you've had the whole day to carb up which will fill your muscles with glycogen which will make them "fuller" which will press your veins more against your skin

just a thought

Cuffs

Cuffs

Awards
  • Established
well you've had the whole day to carb up which will fill your muscles with glycogen which will make them "fuller" which will press your veins more against your skin

just a thought
Bump that. I especially have to watch what I eat before going to bed. I get warm easlity, and if I eat certain foods prior to bed, then I'm hot for a few hours while trying to sleep. Vascularity is much increased when this happens. There were certain supps I was taking at night that was causing this as well.