anyone watching True Life right now?

glenihan

Awards
  • Established
i'm researching a note i have to write tonight (i know .. rad friday night huh? lol)

anywho i was taking a break and was flipping through the channels .. MTV has true life i'm obese

one chick is 550lbs! with lymphodema (sp) basically her legs are SOOOO bloated and swollen it looks like she has elephantitis

on other kid is 5'6 400 .. and he's complaining about it and how he can't help it .. then he drives off to McDonalds .. now don't get me wrong .. those that know me know what my bulking diet is like :) but if i'm 400lbs of pure fat .. i think i might lay off the burgers for a bit

obviously people THIS large have some genetic problems but jesus .. clean up your diet and start walking .. ugh it makes me sick especially the drain on our economy as they can't work and collect money from the government because they are too lazy to take control of their lives

Atlas

Awards
I agree 100%! It's just hard to convey what I feel about the subject without seeming like a mean asshole, but come on, carrying RANCH DRESSING in your purse! If your fat it might be the daily trips to the fast food restaurant, this is freaking rediculous!

Atlas

Awards
The chick who had to be wheel chaired into the restaurant.....I don't feel bad at all that the kid said "wow she's big"!

Nullifidian

Banned
Awards
  • Established
The chick who had to be wheel chaired into the restaurant.....I don't feel bad at all that the kid said "wow she's big"!
Children like that are just telling the truth. IMO the truth should NEVER EVER be considered an insult.

Atlas

Awards
I prefer the one from yesterday....I want the perfect body 2, the first one was even cooler as they followed some arrogant bodybuilder around from Brick, NJ....he actually looked better the days leading up to the comp.....he was too flat at the night show. Yesterday's show featured a freaking hot ass Harvard chick who became a a fitness competitor, a youngest professional strong man in the nation, and some little ass jockey. Right now there giving the show about Plastic surgery and the douche that wanted calve surgery for the perfect body....I hate that fucking guy!

glenihan

Awards
  • Established
i remember watching that true life with the BBer .. he looked like a light heavy .. but said he needed to win the overall at his show and then he'd get his card .. but the show had like 40 people at it .. so it definitely wasn't the USA's, nationals (couldn't be anyway all he'd need to do is win his class), north americans, etc.
...so what was up with that

Nullifidian

Banned
Awards
  • Established
i remember watching that true life with the BBer .. he looked like a light heavy .. but said he needed to win the overall at his show and then he'd get his card .. but the show had like 40 people at it .. so it definitely wasn't the USA's, nationals (couldn't be anyway all he'd need to do is win his class), north americans, etc.
...so what was up with that
It wasn't NPC. It was probably some "natural" league.

Atlas

Awards
I was just going to say the same thing....probably some natural organization....you could see the difference in there light heavies and a NPC light heavy class! The guy had a really nice physique but he was a bit arrogant!

doggzj

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
They just had True Life I'm a Professional Gamer on. I thought it was pretty funny. The best part is when they are following this chick CS team. Watching them play and scream made me laugh.

Iron Warrior

Iron Warrior

Awards
  • Established
Good post Glen, fat people are draining $100 million from our economy evry year. This is preventable unless you are genetically screwed, which I'm sure there are extreme cases of.

glenihan

Awards
  • Established
my favorite part of the program was when the 550lb woman with lymphodema (sp) consulted a doctor regarding a gastric bypass

he flat out said .. its your fault .. you have horrible eating habits and zero activity

very VERY few obese people actually have a severe thyroid problem that would legitimately prevent them from losing weight

Iron Warrior

Iron Warrior

Awards
  • Established
I know what you mean glen, they think it must be something that causes them to be fat, it couldn't be the twinkies they're scarfing down combined with a lack of physical activity. Even 30 minutes is good for them, it's not like we're expecting them to workout like BB'ers