HOW DO YOU HEAD BUT SOMEONE THE RIGHT WAY?

CrAzyOttER

Banned
Awards
i have seen it tons of times in movies but its to fast to see it. plus its fake. but i want to know how to do it :frustratebut i dont want to knock MYSELF out doing it the wrong way. so does anyone know the RIHGT way to do it? :frustrate

Pushofabutton

Awards
from personal xp id say hit right were your hairline is. If you don't then you risk cutting up your forhead. Try watching some old mark coleman fights.

CrAzyOttER

Banned
Awards
from personal xp id say hit right were your hairline is. If you don't then you risk cutting up your forhead. Try watching some old mark coleman fights.
ok so i hit him/her with my fourhead on the hairline? i was also thinking waht about the bridge of the nose? if i hit there could i get hurt?:trout:

DmitryWI

DmitryWI

I know nothing...
Awards
  • Established
I'd start practicing with the wall first and if you won't get some common sence into yourself then move to the cement post and try some more...
P.S. get off tren that might help too

intv

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
I've heard the top of the head is the hardest. DON'T headbutt the top or back of someone else's head, lol! Get their nose or cheeks, not the bridge of the nose, get the squishy part - hurts more. Best not to do it unless you can't get a good shot in. You could wind up with a scar on your forehead, and if you cut your scalp, it won't hurt, but it will bleed like crazy, making it look like you just got your ass beat!

diminuendo

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
Be sure to work your way up to 4 fingers in your ass before attempting a head butt on someone. This way, when you are encarcerated (for head butting) your ass will not hurt as bad after the first time your head butting skills fail to ward off Romeo...your cell mate.

Iron Warrior

Iron Warrior

Awards
  • Established
Why head but someone when you can kick 'em in the sack ?

Beelzebub

Beelzebub

Awards
  • Established
top of the head, hairline level.

although, i do agree with dmitry. sounds like you're just looking for trouble. keep fucking around and you'll find it.

Polish_Oak

Board Supporter
Awards
i have seen it tons of times in movies but its to fast to see it. plus its fake. but i want to know how to do it :frustratebut i dont want to knock MYSELF out doing it the wrong way. so does anyone know the RIHGT way to do it? :frustrate
Remember chin down to ur chest-fast-while stepping forward at the same time u pull ur opposition towards you with both handsand aim towards the nose, not the forehead...
when u pull someone towards u quickly, u cause their neck to snap back just enough, that when u take a step forward their nose is above your hairline and thats when u strike.
U dont even need to hit hard ----just aim well and he'll fly back like in the movies....good hunting

Sky9

Tan from the Island
Awards
  • Established
I havent heard anybody say it yet, but make sure you DO NOT make contact with their teeth by accident or you may end up looking like someone tried to take a bite out of your face, and you'll bleed like a pussy that headbutts people.

Seriously though, elbows, knees, and headbutts will split a persons face wide open very quickly, so dont do it unless it is called for. The are the bodies most devistating natural weapons and do not break as easily as feet or hand bones. I would not recommend this in a bar fight unless you know your going up against someone much stronger or a more talented fighter.

poopypants

poopypants

Banned
Awards
  • Established
bahaha :toofunny: ROFLMAO

the instructional picture was the best.

i head butted a kid once in elementry and he dropped like a ton of bricks. its not pretty. i wold rather deck a guy anyday, or introduce him to my knee.

there is a video somewhere on the net ive seen multiple times of a girl who just creams this guy with a knee to the face on a gymnasium canvas. it was tight.

Beelzebub

Beelzebub

Awards
  • Established
oh, and tip to the guys that want to avoid a head butt. keep your head down and eyes focused on him/her while facing your opponent.

yes, i included 'her' for a reason. they fight dirty as ****. keep your legs close together or keep at an angle so there's no direct hit if a chick comes up to you talking ****. 9 times out of 10, they're going for a knee to the balls. it's dirty but what can you do when you're on the ground grabbing your nuts. seen it happen too many times. ya'll can talk all the **** you want, but if a chick is going for a knee-ball hit, she's getting a right hook to the tit directly afterwards. equal opportunity is a bitch.

Alexander

Alexander

Awards
  • Established
Man I sure hope the person your going to do this to did something severely fucked up to you. Otherwise its just plain wrong. You can seriously mess someone up with a headbutt, especially someone who is not used to getting hit. You should probably let it slide, or just bang his girlfriend or something.

Pioneer

Pioneer

Awards
  • Established
bahaha :toofunny: ROFLMAO

the instructional picture was the best.

i head butted a kid once in elementry and he dropped like a ton of bricks. its not pretty. i wold rather deck a guy anyday, or introduce him to my knee.

there is a video somewhere on the net ive seen multiple times of a girl who just creams this guy with a knee to the face on a gymnasium canvas. it was tight.
do you mean this video?
http://www.thatvideosite.com/view/299.html

CrAzyOttER

Banned
Awards
thanks everyone. i dont really have any short term plans of head buttin anyone, i just wanted to know. kinda like having a gun under your seat. just in case ****. i was joking about the "him/her" thing. i dont think its ok to head butt a girl.
the main reason i asked was because the other day i was at work and these 4 guys were getting kinda drunk and started talking **** about how i thought i was a bad ass cause im big. well i said something to them and as a team they sort of stood up and said "they" would kick my ass.i was half in shock since the biggest dude was maybe 175lbs and most of that looked to be in his beer gut.so not the biggest one vs. me or even all of them one at a time but they had it in thier heads that they could win if they jumped me. and yeah they prob would have. i would have fucked them up real ugly but im not superman no matter how much tren i shoot. but i was thinking that even if you are OUT GUNNED, if you pull some crazy head butt **** on the first guy then the rest might bitch out. so in the end the head butt could turn into a peace maker in a way.

poopypants

poopypants

Banned
Awards
  • Established
hahaha ya thats the one, i love that! and you found a nice big version, tight! that guy got friggen rocked, i wish i knew what it was she says to him while shes walking away and also what instagated this..... probally something like he said she had a nice ass and shes like WHAM so is my knee just as nice.... ba he got slammed.:hammer: :nutkick:

natedogg

natedogg

Awards
  • Established
hahaha ya thats the one, i love that! and you found a nice big version, tight! that guy got friggen rocked, i wish i knew what it was she says to him while shes walking away and also what instagated this..... probally something like he said she had a nice ass and shes like WHAM so is my knee just as nice.... ba he got slammed.:hammer: :nutkick:
Damn, that chick threw up that knee with precision and quickness. Like she knew what she was doing. Dude didn't even see it coming.

tiggermoon

tiggermoon

Awards
thanks everyone. i dont really have any short term plans of head buttin anyone, i just wanted to know. kinda like having a gun under your seat. just in case ****. i was joking about the "him/her" thing. i dont think its ok to head butt a girl.
the main reason i asked was because the other day i was at work and these 4 guys were getting kinda drunk and started talking **** about how i thought i was a bad ass cause im big. well i said something to them and as a team they sort of stood up and said "they" would kick my ass.i was half in shock since the biggest dude was maybe 175lbs and most of that looked to be in his beer gut.so not the biggest one vs. me or even all of them one at a time but they had it in thier heads that they could win if they jumped me. and yeah they prob would have. i would have fucked them up real ugly but im not superman no matter how much tren i shoot. but i was thinking that even if you are OUT GUNNED, if you pull some crazy head butt **** on the first guy then the rest might bitch out. so in the end the head butt could turn into a peace maker in a way.
No Nonsense Self Defense - Reliable information for dangerous situations

OmarJackson

Awards
  • Established
i think the thing about headbutting is that it would hurt equally to the guy delivering the head butt and the guy receiving it. its just that your ready for the blow and the other guy isn't, so you mentally brace yourself.

i was once headbutted, and it wasn't that it hurt so much, it was more like "did that guy just headbutt me?" stunned type thing.

CDB

CDB

Awards
  • Established
thanks everyone. i dont really have any short term plans of head buttin anyone, i just wanted to know. kinda like having a gun under your seat. just in case ****.
Like others have said, it's not something you use unless you're playing for keeps, like for your life. Head butt with the front of your head to the side of their head. The front of the head is the hardest part of the head. Hit someone there and you'll daze them at most, and if they're used to head butts they'll laugh at you. Head butts and hits it general should directed to a few places: side of the head, neck, eyes, solar plexus (sp?), groin, knees. Eyes are good for harrassing shots. Throw open handed pokes towards someone's eyes and the first thing they do is raise their hands to block. You can grab one arm and control the fight from there on and bring them down. Or, you can go to the body/lower body at that point as well if you don't think you can bring them down easy.

It's fairly easy to seriously injure or kill someone with a bad blow to the side of the head or the neck, so unless you're fighting for your life, avoid those areas. Avoid fights in general if you can, of course.

bigpetefox

bigpetefox

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
HAHAH :icon_lol:
Nice sig.. :thumbsup:

You know you've said too much when whatever you say ends up in someone's signature.. :ntome:

Sky9

Tan from the Island
Awards
  • Established
nah bro.... cuz you flex your head(thats the only way i know how to describe it),,,, thier brain gets fu8king rocked inside thier skull because they werent tense and ready for it

its a way more efficient way of breaking thier nose/facial-features than your hand.....for all those of you who have opened up a can on somebody like i have you know that beating thier skull with your fists feel just like a wall (ouch).....

another advantage to the head butt is the potential routs of delivery.....my favorite is get in thier face acting like "man why do we have to agrue" in an apologetic fashion and then deliever a devistating head butt to the middle of thier face. This is so effective because 1. In my approach i act like i am just trying to talk things through, and 2. My face is so close to thiers that there is no possible way of blocking it (unlike a punch)
i personally love it because its so f-n uncivil, unexprected and undefendable, and it makes you look like the badest mother f-er around :nutkick:
no offense bro, but i dont think that makes anyone looks like a bad ass, i call that a cheap shot

QUICKRYDE

Awards
  • Established
It takes a lottttttttttttttttttttttt of practice.

We all can tell you how to do it but you will need to practice till it HURT. Once it stops hurting your head...that's when you will graduate from grasshopper to the teacher of "Head Butting".

Head butting really is supposed to be used in self-defense. You can actual cause damage to the other person skull or even kill them during this process. If you kill someone during this activity, you might be sent to jail for manslaughter. I thought you might want to hear the other side of what might happen regarding "Head Butting".

Cold

Awards
I've done my fair share of head butting in the past. But never in fights or anything like that. Before every football game I'd ram my head against my helmet, and my teamates. It really gets the adrenaline pumping.:twisted: Also during wrestling season, I'd just ram my head against my opponent and apply pressure to break their concentration. Left some nice welts on my head, but it was effective.

SOWarrior

Board Supporter
Awards
"It should be observed here that men should either be caressed or crushed, b/c they can avenge slight injuries, but not those that are very severe. Hence, any injury done to a man must be such that there is no need to fear his revenge."

-Machiavellei, pg. 9, The Prince

IMO, what he means is that if you're going to fight someone, you better damn well be ready to kill them. I have never fought anyone and I do not plan on it. This was one of the first books I read and that part has always stuck with me through the years.

Chad

Chad

Banned
Awards
  • Established
wow, otter you are one crazy fcuker!