I have jackass friends...

spatch

spatch

Awards
  • Established
So about 2 hours ago I go to pick up my friends john and tim at tims house. As soon as I saw them I could tell they were both drunk. We took tims car (I drove) seeing as my truck only seats 2

So were driving around for 20 minutes or so on our way to a sports store. Then they both whoop out pistol paint ball guns. They then roll down there windows. I tell them that if they dont put there windows up right now they are going back to tims house, drunk or no. Then the smart asses decide to shoot at a sign. Well I did exactly what I told them I would do. I turned around and started back to tims house.

When we pull into tims drive way he says "My moms gonna be home by now, we gotta get out of here." I say "Nope, sorry." I take his keys, get in my truck, and leave him to his parents.

Knowing there parents, I probably wont be able to hang out with them untill next year b/c they will be grounded that long for getting wasted. Oh well, a lot better then getting caught shooting **** with a paintball gun or loosing a friend to drunk driving (why I took his keys.)

SJA

SJA

dead sexy wino
Awards
  • Established
Good boy!!!!!!:clap2: :head: :woohoo:

Giving the kick in the ass to your friend is tough :nutkick: ....but it's love. you may have saved his life. I've been on the side where I was saying "I should have...." and it isn't a good feeling. You did the right thing!!

spatch

spatch

Awards
  • Established
Good boy!!!!!!:clap2: :head: :woohoo:

Giving the kick in the ass to your friend is tough :nutkick: ....but it's love. you may have saved his life. I've been on the side where I was saying "I should have...." and it isn't a good feeling. You did the right thing!!

I gave him a hug told him I loved him 100% heterosexually b4 I left bc I know his dad is :whip: ing him right now

motiv8er

motiv8er

Awards
  • Established
Your associates tell you what you want to hear, your friends don't.