Rhode Islanders Where can you get steel cut oats?
- 11-23-2005, 02:41 PM
- 11-23-2005, 04:41 PM
Good question...for convenience, I just use Quaker rolled oats. You try Whole Foods Market on the east side?
11-23-2005, 07:58 PM
No I havent, I may just have to order online. If I find a place in RI I will update this thread for anyone else who is interested.Originally Posted by Enigma76
11-23-2005, 08:01 PM
11-24-2005, 09:44 AM
11-27-2005, 04:30 PM
Stop and Shop has them in the Organic section Rhode Islanders.
I must say steel cut oats are great. I hate regular oatmeal I mean hate. I can eat these without adding anything to them, great taste!
Similar Forum Threads
- By fatburner2007 in forum Get Diesel NutritionReplies: 14Last Post: 10-03-2008, 08:46 PM
- By Rock Lee in forum Weight LossReplies: 1Last Post: 03-22-2004, 07:22 PM
- By Tbird006 in forum AnabolicsReplies: 7Last Post: 02-16-2004, 10:45 PM
- By SWOLE93 in forum AnabolicsReplies: 9Last Post: 01-07-2004, 10:54 PM
- By Judo Tom in forum SupplementsReplies: 4Last Post: 03-12-2003, 03:48 PM