Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
Yes have a good one bro you deserve it.:djparty:

natedogg

natedogg

Awards
  • Established
Birthday's are like assholes, they stink, especially when you're as old as you are. Happy B-Day gramps!

diamonddave

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
Yep, enjoy this one. Can't be too many left for you.:lol:

dd

milwood

milwood

Awards
  • Established
...and a happy one from another "old guy"! We're only as old as we think we are, by the way.

:thumbsup:

Beowulf

Beowulf

Awards
  • Established
I almost beat you to it (6-30am) b/c I saw on the IBE board that SJA's b-day is this week, and I wanted to get 'em back. He started my b-day thread. But he's not listed in the b-day section here :wtf:

:whiner: Anyway, have a good one bro. Just saw your hexa pumped pics. Sick. I hope I'm as ripped as you when I'm old :nutkick:

Live it to the fullest :cheers:

Enjoy :djparty: :dance:

SJA

SJA

dead sexy wino
Awards
  • Established
Thanks for the B-day wishes (even N-Dogg and DD) You bitches only wish you were as dead sexy as my old ass :dance:

So I'm sitting home alone tonight....what?....I love to be alone...as long as I have food :food: :food: My Mom brought over a humongous plate of homemade eggrolls....I ate until I could feel them coming out my throat when I bent over...now I'm just trying to breathe while they digest so that I can eat some more..LOL. I'm almost at 200 pounds now (started at 180 when I had my surgery about 8 weeks ago) and I think that this may push me over the mark <insert fatass smilie here>

It's great to be a member of this board....you can always count on your friends to wish you well and give you a bunch of **** (affectionately) to make you smile. I hope that you guys are enjoying the evening as much as I.....now let's party :djparty:

B5150

B5150

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Happy Birthday Steve. I enjoy knowing you are there. Wow...we knew each other way back in our 30's. I look forward to sharing the 40's together as well. Enjoy your night my friend.

TheCrownedOne

TheCrownedOne

Awards
  • Established
Hope you had an excellent birthday my man! Easy on those eggrolls :food:

motiv8er

motiv8er

Awards
  • Established
Have a great one holmes!!

judge-mental

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
have a great birthday my brother...
with the hexatropin you should have plenty of apetite...

SJA

SJA

dead sexy wino
Awards
  • Established
I'm still full from last night's binge....can't wait to weigh in today.....two-hun I bet....I feel very large and in charge today. Although it may just be a huge load in my Depends :D

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
thebigt Forum Suggestions and News 6
thebigt General Chat 13
The Solution Supplements 14
MidwestBeast Evomuse 19
B5150 General Chat 8