Should I be honored or ashamed?

spatch

spatch

Awards
  • Established
Long story short...

A few kids told me today that they were going to start steroids this weekend because they "wanted to be as big as spatch." I told them not to do it, but they wont listen, I dont know what else to do really. I'm thinking of telling there parents, even though I know one of them will be physically beaten down by his dad.

Should I be honored that I inspire kids, or ashamed that I inspire kids to do roids?

BTW, I'm natural.

UHCougar05

UHCougar05

Awards
  • Established
Long story short...

A few kids told me today that they were going to start steroids this weekend because they "wanted to be as big as spatch." I told them not to do it, but they wont listen, I dont know what else to do really. I'm thinking of telling there parents, even though I know one of them will be physically beaten down by his dad.

Should I be honored that I inspire kids, or ashamed that I inspire kids to do roids?

BTW, I'm natural.
I would be honored that the kids would want to emulate the healthy physique you've gained, but would also stress to them how you got it, emphasizing the fact that you're all natural and that a proper diet and exercise got you this far and not steroids.

spatch

spatch

Awards
  • Established
I would be honored that the kids would want to emulate the healthy physique you've gained, but would also stress to them how you got it, emphasizing the fact that you're all natural and that a proper diet and exercise got you this far and not steroids.

A month ago they asked me what I was on. I said CEE, and that they should try it if they want to supplement. Like most who are uneducated on supplements and the likes, CEE to roids isnt too much of a jump for them. :sad:

DieTrying

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
You should feel proud of the fact that others aspire to look like you. :woohoo:

As UH has already said, there is little you can do about the situation other than explain to them that you are natty. I've actually been on both sides of this one and I know its tough both ways. Just keep doing your thing my man.:thumbsup:

bigpetefox

bigpetefox

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Be honored, brother.. It is best you steer them towards the Natural side of things.. I've been natty for 14yrs, I tell kids to stay natty and show them what to get that'll help.. ;)