Dont Mess With People On The Internet

SOWarrior

Board Supporter
Awards
Holy ****... i read all 32 pages, wow.

Good thread.

WAHCHING

Awards
yup the guy had his pics up, addy, SSN, work info the works.. this guy got really OWNED!

Beelzebub

Beelzebub

Awards
  • Established
**** happens damn near every week on the open source boards. some guy gets a wild hair and scams. within a week, every piece of info he ever had is posted up, generally with pics of his house, car, and himself. not suprisingly, scamming has cut down lately, lol.

cable626

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
i think this quote does it. this is the kid who tried scamming the other guy:

CDubzon40s: well how would you feel if you have been getting calls starting at 425 this morning up until now

:toofunny: :icon_lol:

poopypants

poopypants

Banned
Awards
  • Established
man this kid was/is an absolute douchebag but those pirate guys threw bitch boy through the grinder:gore:

Iron Warrior

Iron Warrior

Awards
  • Established
**** happens damn near every week on the open source boards. some guy gets a wild hair and scams. within a week, every piece of info he ever had is posted up, generally with pics of his house, car, and himself. not suprisingly, scamming has cut down lately, lol.
I think I saw that too, I'd be scared shitless if I was that guy, there were pics of his house, address, vehicle etc. That's what scamming will get you.

kwyckemynd00

kwyckemynd00

Awards
  • Established
what he said :afro:

Yjyankee

More Cowbell
Awards
  • Established
That's hilarious! I'm a member over there @ Pirate. Just to read basically.. Those are some ruthless guys over there. That kid got everything he asked for.

jmh80

jmh80

Awards
  • Established
I sorta feel for the kid at this point. I mean, now you've got thousands of freaking trolls that are calling him, emailing, IMing, etc. God help if some drunk retard shows up at his or his parents house.
It's one thing for the folks of the forum to stick up for the Mike guy and go after this kid, it's completely another for someone like me, who has no freaking clue about cars in general, to start harassing the kid.

Looks like the thread shutdown the forum for the night.

I think the regular member have to be pissed with all the trolls.
For instance, I'd hate for that many folks to troll on AM if something similar happened. It's just not fair for the regulars and admins to have to deal with all that uncessary traffic and retard posts.

I find it quite interesing how fast and far it spread. I saw over 700,00 views! Freaking incredible. And it went from 30 or so pages when I first saw the link posted on here to 70 in less than a day or so.

BingeAndPurge

BingeAndPurge

Awards
  • Established
Damn, was reading it and stopped to watch some tv. When I got back, the forum was closed. I bet the thread gets deleted now.