Very disturbing pics-US soldiers killed in action today. We will never forget!

windwords7

Awards
  • Established
<DIV>I post these because the American Media is inappropriately with holding these from us. America SHOULD see these! We should see the sacrifice, the cost, and the pain first hand of what evil does and why we die to defeat it.

To my fallen brothers and sisters, I will never forget you. Your sacrifice brings me to tears and we will vindicate your deaths with a wrath that Saddam and his soldiers have never dreamed of. Iraqi people rejoice for your salvation and deliverance is at hand!

Never Forgetting, Never Retreating,

WW7

P.S. If you even think of screwing with this thread with propagand B.S. you will feel my wrath. Don't! You can start your own thread. That's all I'm going to say.
</DIV>

Attachments

Draven

Awards
  • Established
O man, that's terrible. My heart goes out to their families. I will never forget!

PS, why the **** would that piece of **** TV station air that? Do we air the corpses of their dead?

windwords7

Awards
  • Established
I could go on but I will stop there. I will start a memorial thread in just a moment.

Hal

Awards
I hope it's just gaffed Iraqi propaganda. If it's not, I'm honestly deeply saddened.

wardog

Awards
  • Established
It isn't propaganda bro, its the real thing. May they rest in peace. Lets also hope this all ends quickly.

Hal

Awards
Times like this, I almost wish I was religious. I hope it's over soon.

Matthew D

Awards
  • Established
The face of war is a very ugly one. But the thing we all need to remember is that the soldiers over there fighting need our support, they are doing what they were trained to do and what they were ordered to do.
With that said, I am so sorry that we had to lose any soldiers in this fight and my heart goes out to each of the families that have lost a member in this conflict.

windwords7

Awards
  • Established
Support them we shall. May the hammer fall hard on dissenters who choose treason over loyalty. If you don't like America then leave! No one is stopping you! But don't sit here and enjoy its freedoms paid with the blood of millions, while you hypocritically declare how its evil.

Biggs

Awards
  • Established
couldn't have said it better WW, the greatest possible sacrifice is being made willingly all over the world by military personnel, and certainly not just for this country. "evil" is not an entity, "good" is... "truth" is. when war must be waged IN THE NAME OF PEACE, it is not inherently wrong or evil by any stretch of the imagination... things MUST happen to ensure civility and opportunity of life around the world. inactivity in the absence of "good" would be the true mistake, and so again to those who fight and die for these causes, you'll be remembered, and not just by your own countrymen.

dez/null

Awards
id be glad to join the marines if it wernt for the fact i have only 1 kidney
:(

John Benz

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Support them we shall. May the hammer fall hard on dissenters who choose treason over loyalty. If you don't like America then leave! No one is stopping you! But don't sit here and enjoy its freedoms paid with the blood of millions, while you hypocritically declare how its evil.
AMEN! Eloquently stated, my friend.

dieseldude

Awards
Good post WW. My heart goes out to all the families that lose loved ones to support the freedom of our U.S.A. and the rest of the World.

WW, where did those pics come from?

Bone

Awards
R.I.P. to ALL the fallen. British included............ This saddens me, Im starting to lose faith in human kind :(

Peace

Bone

bellx1

Awards
MY god ... I had not seen these yet ....
there are no words I can type to express my feelings ....

Let us end this quick and swift .....
and I hope that when it is over and our heros come home that no protesters spew the **** while I am around ....

We shall honor those who have served and salute our fallen heros and pray for their families .....
They will come home and get the respect they deserve or damn us all !!!

Genghis Khan

Awards
I say this to the Iraq soldiers the ones whom shot POW in cold blood or if it’s true?
Iam coming yes they will let the Stryker teams lose in Iraq soon and in black of night a Stryker will find you and the laws of war

Change

we will skull **** your dead bodys after we shin you a live you little SOB
we will hunt you down like the pig you are and feed it to you as well i will have my day whit you :saw:

hamper19

hamper19

The True Warrior is one who conquers oneself
Awards
  • Established
Originally posted by windwords7

I'll 2nd that

h19

skinheadken

Awards
To hell with the P.C **** that the media is feeding us. Turn that whole country into one giant sheet of glass.....time to drop the hammer on......

msclbldrguy

Awards
  • Established
I could go on but I will stop there. I will start a memorial thread in just a moment.
because they have no conscience...and they call us the "imbeciles". my prayers and support goes for our trrops and their families. i'll be glad when these heartless "rulers" get theirs. Godspeed tp our troops.

msclbldrguy

Awards
  • Established
ww...thanks for posting this. and not only will we not forget...we cant afford to. what would make these ultimate sacrifices even more tragic would be if they were in vain....and its this kind of thing is the reason I get so bent outta shape with these "protestors"...they are all too willing to accept the benefits of this nation but are unwilling to support pur troops.

wardog

Awards
  • Established
I for one am SICK of our soldiers getting killed because of our "rules" of engagement (not killing civilians when possible)

Enough. If they want to play guerrela style..time to play..level the cities. This is war..it isn't pretty, innocents do die..sorry to say.

hamper19

hamper19

Awards
  • Established
see i know I will never forget, but unfortunately I KNOW lots of people will.. I mean ****, seems lots of people already forgot about sept. 11 2001

yeah i was watching msnbc or one of those channels last night, where the guy "wolf" asked about the rules of engagement. The govt official said they would not change them, but would just be more cautious when apprehending surrendering iraqi troops. It appears that the soldiers that had surrendered, layed down their weapons..our troops went over to get them or whatever..then the iraqi's picked up their guns and fired into the marines line. NOW what they will do is keep the weapons on the iraqi's until they are patted down and stripped of all weapons...

why wouldn't you do that before I don't know, i mean they are the enemy, whether surrendering or not

h19

Sir Savage

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Absolutely awful.

Times like these, I wish I had joined the Marines when I had the chance.

Havok

Awards
ww...thanks for posting this. and not only will we not forget...we cant afford to. what would make these ultimate sacrifices even more tragic would be if they were in vain....and its this kind of thing is the reason I get so bent outta shape with these "protestors"...they are all too willing to accept the benefits of this nation but are unwilling to support pur troops
I agree with you mscl,
people wouldn't even be allowed to protest if our government wasn't run the way it was.
They would all be shot, and left there to set an example.

The **** pisses me off a lot, is what the vietnam vets had to put up with,
most coming back mentally ill, without limbs, no money no job, being called baby killers for risking thier lives....

just bullshit

hamper19

hamper19

Awards
  • Established
lets start a militia

msclbldrguy

Awards
  • Established
The **** pisses me off a lot, is what the vietnam vets had to put up with,
most coming back mentally ill, without limbs, no money no job, being called baby killers for risking thier lives....

just bullshit [/B]
i agree...vietnam was a little b4 my time but i know enuf to know that our soldiers were shamefully treated......but hopefully that is no longer the case. I think most folks are really supportive of our troops and I pray it continues that way.

hamper19

hamper19

Awards
  • Established
there is definitely more people supporting the war then going against it........the media tends to focus on those opposed

notice any of the interviews on the news with family members of soldiers who were either killed or are still fighting....are all in support of the war...even though they know there is a chance that member might be killed.

h19

jweave23

Awards
  • Established
Just to clarify my position (kinda from another thread I guess): I am a liberal, yes, but I hope everyone knows that even the craziest of leftists (which I'm not though) are in full support of our troops over there (maybe not certain concepts of the war situation, granted). These men and women have courage beyond measure, and they will not be forgotten nor their deaths trivialized. It pains me (as it does everyone) to see these, but I'm glad they're posted here to remind us of how precious life is, and what it means to protect it.