- 11-08-2005, 10:00 PM
hey everyone, just wanted to introduce myself. i'm 20 yrs old, and just started getting serious abt lifting and nutrition. i've recently made a 180 in my lifestyle and i'm looking forward to training. right now i'm trying to get down a clean diet and using minimal supps- protein, creatine, multi, fish oils. hope to learn a lot from ya'll and get my life goin!"A Native American elder once described his own inner struggles in this manner: Inside of me there are two dogs. One of the dogs is mean and evil. The other dog is good. The mean dog fights the good dog all the time. When asked which dog wins, he reflected for a moment and replied, The one I feed the most." -George Bernard Shaw
- 11-08-2005, 10:21 PM
Cool, you found the right place.
- 11-08-2005, 10:31 PM
11-08-2005, 10:43 PM
11-09-2005, 10:36 AM
good plan and attitude! Stick to basics, avoid the fancy stuff and eat clean! Welcome to AM.Originally Posted by bosco
11-09-2005, 10:43 AM
- 6'1" 221 lbs.
- Join Date
- Nov 2002
Originally Posted by bosco
For answers to board issues, read the Suggestion and News forum at the bottom of the main page.
11-09-2005, 12:52 PM
Welcome to the board Bosco great to have ya here. Just make sure you read the board rules before posting.
Similar Forum Threads
- By Chemo in forum PheromonesReplies: 45Last Post: 07-21-2004, 02:04 PM
- By RiffRaff in forum PicsReplies: 1Last Post: 12-21-2003, 12:08 AM
- By CNcurl90s44 in forum AnabolicsReplies: 5Last Post: 01-14-2003, 09:43 PM
- By pogue in forum AnabolicsReplies: 4Last Post: 01-09-2003, 04:41 PM
- By Jorta in forum AnabolicsReplies: 13Last Post: 11-17-2002, 12:25 PM