I'd kill the fvcker on the spot

LethalGunz34

Awards
Supposedly, an American soldier attacked Camp Pennsylvania located in Kuwait using 3 grenades. At least 13 people were injured. Oh yeah, he was Muslim also and it was reported that he was acting "strange" before the incident took place. He was found distanced from the camp inside a bunker shot in the leg. The mothefvcker thought that by shooting himself, it would look as if someone else did it. Fvck that motherfvcker.

wardog

Awards
  • Established
A traitor..plain and simple. We all know how traitors should be dealt with in the field. Should have never made the news, just a quick execution out in the field.

Iron Warrior

Iron Warrior

Awards
  • Established
I was like WTF when I heard that on the news. This bastard is worse than John Walker Lindh IMO because he attempted to kill his fellow soldiers. I wish they give him a torturous and painful death.

bigpetefox

bigpetefox

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
He should be fucked slowly with a spiked broomstick, and shot in the back of the head while giving a goat a rimjob!! :mad:

windwords7

Awards
  • Established
He will probably die, just after a court marshall. Oh for the days of swift justice.

bigpetefox

bigpetefox

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Originally posted by andro69

Dude, don't hold back. Tell us how you really feel.;)

How about, he should be circumcised with a rusty fishhook, have salt poured on the wound, and tied down as a baby sheep gnaws at his jolly rancher?

Disemboweled with a wooden kitchen spoon?

sand paper massage with isopropyl alcohol (99%) used for lubricant?

Drano enema?

I can go all night!! :mad:  :saw:  :gore:

Biggs

Awards
  • Established
well, uh... now I'm worried about what pete does in his free time :D

basskiller

basskiller

Awards
Supposedly, an American soldier attacked Camp Pennsylvania located in Kuwait using 3 grenades. At least 13 people were injured. Oh yeah, he was Muslim also and it was reported that he was acting "strange" before the incident took place. He was found distanced from the camp inside a bunker shot in the leg. The mothefvcker thought that by shooting himself, it would look as if someone else did it. Fvck that motherfvcker.
That was fucked up.. I haven't had the TV on all day, so I missed it, But I'm sure something like this will be on numerous times..

andro69

andro69

Awards
  • Established

How about, he should be circumcised with a rusty fishhook, have salt poured on the wound, and tied down as a baby sheep gnaws at his jolly rancher?

Drano enema?

:eek:

Sheesh

Awards
  • Established

Drano enema?

Hehehe...this has always been a favorite of mine...

Take the guy, nail his balls and his dick to a wooden table, inside a shack, somewhere remote, like in the Iraqi desert. Give the guy a blunt knife. Then cover the shack with gasoline, and light it up...

He's got two options...just stand there and burn, or.......

:confused:

:eek: :eek: :eek: :eek:

hamper19

hamper19

The True Warrior is one who conquers oneself
Awards
  • Established
what we should do is run down the list of THE iraqi regimes..."favorite torture techniques" and remind him of what the real deal is.

then after the dude is pretty much whacked out of his mind...strap him to the moab and let her rip.

h19