- 10-27-2005, 05:32 PM
Sorry, I started a thread in the wrong area reposted it here. Has anyone heard anything about this? I was reading an article in Popular Science and it talked about this new drug that was going to be used for muscular dystrophy and seniors. the way it is suppose to work is by targeting and inhibiting Myostatin, the protien that regulates the stem cells that repair and build muscle fiber, letting them multiply and and get bigger unchecked. The MFG is Wyeth. It sounds very interesting but I have only been able to find limited info on it. I put in a link to a clinical trial I found.
Similar Forum Threads
- By ckey111 in forum Male Anti-Aging MedicineReplies: 5Last Post: 05-01-2010, 10:45 PM
- By ckey111 in forum IGF-1/GHReplies: 0Last Post: 03-04-2009, 07:23 AM
- By kerberos in forum General ChatReplies: 0Last Post: 08-21-2007, 06:07 PM
- By ourtran in forum SupplementsReplies: 0Last Post: 04-06-2006, 08:46 PM
- By ericnb_98 in forum AnabolicsReplies: 3Last Post: 11-01-2005, 10:21 PM