This man is a ronnie beater....LOOK

bigpetefox

bigpetefox

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Old news, brother.. Besides, vicrichards.com has a more truthfull story to it, and it's a working website.. :D

It was in FLEX this past summer that Vic was in a motorcycle accident, and plans to come out of reclusion, not sure if that means he's competing again, we should know something sometime this year..

Nullifidian

Banned
Awards
  • Established
He has Bertil Fox syndrome: he doesn't know how to diet and so he always comes in soft.

UnicronSpawn

UnicronSpawn

Awards
  • Established
If he does figure out a way to come in shredded and dry he could be a contender for some prestigious titles. Crimeny what the heck could he possibly have done to get that huge. He must have some pretty rare and phenomenol genetics for building muscle.

BMW

Awards
  • Established
Old news, brother.. Besides, vicrichards.com has a more truthfull story to it, and it's a working website.. :D

It was in FLEX this past summer that Vic was in a motorcycle accident, and plans to come out of reclusion, not sure if that means he's competing again, we should know something sometime this year..
wow he got in a motorcycle accident. i hope the person who hit him is still alive that would be like hitting a brick wall :D

bioman

bioman

Awards
  • Established
Even not completely dry I like his proportions over Ronnie's. He must be fairly tall.

UnicronSpawn

UnicronSpawn

Awards
  • Established
Even not completely dry I like his proportions over Ronnie's. He must be fairly tall.
They are saying he's only 5 ft 10. In some of those pictures he appears to be much taller though. He really does look like the hulk. (in the comics the hulk was either 7 or 8 feet tall I cant remember wich.)

glenihan

Awards
  • Established
he's an asymmetrical blob .. no chance of ever doing well IMHO

Yjyankee

More Cowbell
Awards
  • Established
I can't access that site. Is that the same Victor Richards from the 90's?

Jstrong20

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I think that site is exaggerating. He sure doesn't look like he is 370lbs or like he has 26'' arms.

bigpetefox

bigpetefox

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
That pic just looks wrong, he looks just fine in this pic, no gut.. ;)

Attachments

BigVrunga

BigVrunga

Awards
  • Established
Yeah, he looks like a freakasaurus in that pic...

SVTMuscle

SVTMuscle

Awards
There is a new kid in Germany with extrmely low levels of mystatin and is showing amazing strength and power for being only a few months old. he will be the next mr. olympia if he takes advantage of his situation

Beowulf

Beowulf

Awards
  • Established
That guy had ridiculous proportions and a super tight waist in the old pics. I guess he is another one who ruined his physique w/GH, too much food or whatever the hell causes that.

BigVrunga

BigVrunga

Awards
  • Established
There is a new kid in Germany with extrmely low levels of mystatin and is showing amazing strength and power for being only a few months old. he will be the next mr. olympia if he takes advantage of his situation
Ive read about that kid - he's only like 4 years old now and can do lateral raises with 15lb dumbells, or something like that. I guess his doctors are worried he may develop heart problems if the rampant muscle growth affects his cardio vascular system as well.

BV

UnicronSpawn

UnicronSpawn

Awards
  • Established
He (Richards) looks like he got a hold of some of that polyclonal myostatin antibody stuff. Man maybe thats what I need, just waiting for more available research and a lottery win before I try it. Just kidding....(but not really)

BigVrunga

BigVrunga

Awards
  • Established
That guy had ridiculous proportions and a super tight waist in the old pics. I guess he is another one who ruined his physique w/GH, too much food or whatever the hell causes that.
Its the GH for sure - no way in hell eating too much causes that kind of abdominal distention.

BV

Grifter

Board Supporter
Awards
Ive read about that kid - he's only like 4 years old now and can do lateral raises with 15lb dumbells, or something like that. I guess his doctors are worried he may develop heart problems if the rampant muscle growth affects his cardio vascular system as well.

BV
Ive read about him as well. Do you think this kid just naturally had low mystatin when he was born? or is it some german expieriment? considering his parents are 2 professional athletes

kwyckemynd00

kwyckemynd00

Awards
  • Established
BTW guys...i hope you know most of those pics on that site are photoshopped. One of them is evenon ronnie colemans body. lol

glenihan

Awards
  • Established
that kid will die far before he has a chance at winning the O unfortunately

lifted

lifted

Awards
  • Established
no way in hell he consumes 30,000 cals/day or even weighs 300. I also agree that he looks like ****...ronnie is the man and always will be....he truly looks the part of a greek mythical character.

kwyckemynd00

kwyckemynd00

Awards
  • Established
that kid will die far before he has a chance at winning the O unfortunately
his last checkups showed him to be extremely healthy.

they were initially worried, but he has been healthy thus far. he may have a chance ;)

BigVrunga

BigVrunga

Awards
  • Established
Ive read about him as well. Do you think this kid just naturally had low mystatin when he was born? or is it some german expieriment? considering his parents are 2 professional athletes
If I remember correctly, the article I read suggested that at least one of his grandparents was part of the Nazi 'super soldier' program or something like that. I dont know how true that is, but both his parents are athletes, and most of the men on his fathers side are abnormally strong.

BV

kwyckemynd00

kwyckemynd00

Awards
  • Established
If I remember correctly, the article I read suggested that at least one of his grandparents was part of the Nazi 'super soldier' program or something like that. I dont know how true that is, but both his parents are athletes, and most of the men on his fathers side are abnormally strong.

BV
Just a genetic mutation...the kid is literally a genetic freak :lol:

pretty cool though. If his genes are dominant, he's going to breed some interesting kids :D

spatch

spatch

Awards
  • Established

... if it doesnt kill him first. The fact that his parents are both athletes makes me think that this is a set up of some kind.

Just got a bright idea- What if, somehow, scientist could create a synthetic myostaton that only effected cardiac muscle, not skelital muscle? Probably wont ever happen, but 300 years ago no one thaught flight was possible.

CREAO

Awards
does anyone know the name of that german kid...or have an article about him

Nullifidian

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Both his parents are/were Olympic strength athletes.

Dave Palumbo said that the word in the inner circle is that both parents had gene therapy before they had the kid, and this is the unforseen result. It's HIGHLY likely; many many countries mess with their athletes genetics already. While gene therapy is fairly new in the media, and none of it is approved yet for the most part, much of it has been around and in TESTING for well over a decade. Olympic athletes don't wait for drugs and therapies to be approved before they try them out.

Palumbo was saying that there are literally under 100 people in the entire world who have the mutation that the PARENTS have, naturally. It is a phenominally rare genetic condtion. For both parents to have the condition is about as close to statistically impossible as it gets. Given the facts of the situation:

1) The parents are/were both Olympic athletes
2) Gene therapies exist in testing
3) It is almost statistically impossible for both parents to have this mutation naturally

It only makes sense that they had gene therapy done.

gqsuperman

Awards
doesn't work that way

You're born with your DNA...you can simply just change all of the DNA in your body through gene therapy. It doesn't work like that.

Also, to pass it on to a child, the mutation etc would have to be in a germ cell line....sperm or eggs...not in your somatic cell DNA.

So, for this to be the result of genetic manipulation, the work would have had to be done to an embryo in the lab....similar to the mysostatin overmuscled transgenic bulls you see so often.

More likely, it's just a freak genetic mutation.

Nullifidian

Banned
Awards
  • Established
You're born with your DNA...you can simply just change all of the DNA in your body through gene therapy. It doesn't work like that.

Also, to pass it on to a child, the mutation etc would have to be in a germ cell line....sperm or eggs...not in your somatic cell DNA.

So, for this to be the result of genetic manipulation, the work would have had to be done to an embryo in the lab....similar to the mysostatin overmuscled transgenic bulls you see so often.

More likely, it's just a freak genetic mutation.
Bzzzt. Wrong. Gene therapy changes the genes in whatever cells the host virus is capable of infecting.

If the host virus happens to infect Leydig cells and/or ovarian cells, then there is a high probability that the change will be passed on to future generations.

Gene therapy makes permanent changes. Depending on the host virus used, it can make rather broad changes to a number of different tissues. The change is permanent.

gqsuperman

Awards
um

bzzt. Wrong. every oocyte the woman has is in her body at birth..unlike sperm. so i don't care how much DNA you tranfect, the oocyte isn't going to incorporate it and change it's genome...it doesn't replicate etc. also, good luck tranfecting a single oocyte with a retroviral vector (there's that little barrier called the zona pellucida...this is why transgenic cores excist...for microinjection of DNA into pronucleii etc).

you may be able...may be able to get some sperm to carry the mutation, but no go on the oocyte. that is, if you can even keep the gene mutation in the cells from one generation to the next...it will more than llikely take several treatments...and there are a variety of other pitfalls that need to be overcome.

again, it just sounds like someone creating an urban legend.

Nullifidian

Banned
Awards
  • Established
It's also entirely possible that the mother received treatment during early stages of pregnancy.

Plus, it's unlikely you are aware of all of the types of geen therapy in development currently. It's far more likely that they received treatment and this is the result than for both parents OR EVEN 1 to have the mutation necessary.

Occam's Razor. Which makes more sense? Two top Olympic athletes in a country well known for past experimentation with radical medical treatment in their athletes for improved performance both are given sucessful gene therapy treatment. OR. Both just so happen to have a mutation that occurs once every several BILLION births. Hmmmm.

glenihan

Awards
  • Established
well i don't know dick about all this scientific stuff BUT i do know i saw a thing where they were giving gene therapy to rats and the rats were like 10x as strong as normal rats and far far more muscular with incredible endurance .. so gene therapy is certainly possible

this however may be well beneath what you two are talking about haha

gqsuperman

Awards
black helicopters

i guess i'm just not a conspiracy theorist. mutations are random and IMO, just as likely the cause.

BigVrunga

BigVrunga

Awards
  • Established
I dont think it was done on purpose. Maybe his parents were the result of selective breeding programs that were present in Germany during world war two, but I doubt its modern gene manipulation.

Think about it - there are varying degrees of muscle mass from person to person. Some people are born frail and weak while others dont even have to pick up a weight and they're ripped. Its all varying levels of hormones and Im sure myostatin, as it sets the limit for muscle tissue growth.

I suppose anything is possible though.

ugotdiesel

Awards
He looks like crap, and someone really hyped up that bullcrap!!!

spatch

spatch

Awards
  • Established
Dont worry about that german kid, if we all take pump-tech, we will be on a level playing field with him :nutkick: