Where is everybody?

Mutant

Awards
It says that this board has 17,000 members. So where did they all go? I would think with that many members that the forums would be moving faster. Get it moving! :ntome:

refrieddreams

refrieddreams

Awards
  • Established
Been slow around here, and there are some board problems too.

Welcome though.

B5150

B5150

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
It says that this board has 17,000 members. So where did they all go?
Need to register to view threads (contrary to sign in prompt). I believe that large majority the 17,000 consist of voyers and lurkers. Then there are those that register and make their first post and...well...lets just say...they get off on the wrong foot so to speak.

wheystation

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Right here....sitting in the whey factory

joecski

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
Not having the 'search' function avaliable makes it harder to target threads to post in as well. I also encountered issues trying to 'reply' in some threads, some error code came up. Small problems though for a great board. Wait a week, everything will be back to normal.

Dwight Schrute

Dwight Schrute

I am faster than 80% of all snakes
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
There have been 600 new posts today.

Dwight Schrute

Dwight Schrute

Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
And we actually have more posts since the search function is gone. I don't know what you guys are looking at.

CyberMuscle

CyberMuscle

Awards
How come i can only post replies if i use quick reply now? I cant quote or start a new thread. I get this as the message: Parse error: parse error, unexpected T_CONSTANT_ENCAPSED_STRING, expecting ']' in /www/sites/anabolicminds.com/forum/includes/functions_file.php on line 324

Dwight Schrute

Dwight Schrute

Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Because I'm working on the board. Read the announcement.

...for the 100th time.

B5150

B5150

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Then you would have How come i can only post replies if i use quick reply now? I cant quote or start a new thread. I get this as the message: Parse error: parse error, unexpected T_CONSTANT_ENCAPSED_STRING, expecting ']' in /www/sites/anabolicminds.com/forum/includes/functions_file.php on line 324
Works just fine if you observe what happens when the 'quote for dumbies' does it for you.