more bad publicity for superdrol

badbart

badbart

Awards
  • Established
CW Anderson health scare,Lodi wCw and more

Former ECW star CW Anderson will miss all of October due to a colistatic liver injury. In an attempt to improve his physique, Anderson began using a supplement called Superdrol that can be found in most GNC outlets.

The supplement turned out to be far too strong for his system, effectively shutting down his liver, causing jaundice, and a weight loss of close to 25 lbs. in 10 days. Anderson hadn't been feeling well but gutted his way through a WORLD-1 event in Philadelphia and the Hardcore Homecoming events in Pittsburgh and Cleveland last month. Although he made all his appearances, he knew something wasn't physically right.

After returning home, Anderson checked himself into the hospital on the advice of former WCW star Lodi. The doctors initially feared he was going to require a liver transplant. Thankfully, that turned out not to be the case, although he's been told he likely won't ever be able to use supplements again for fear of damaging his liver. At one point, he was averaging one hour of sleep a night because his body was itching so bad and he was regularly getting violently ill.

Anderson will be out of the ring until 11/5, when he faces Matt "Spike Dudley" Hyson at the Hardcore Homecoming November Reign event in Philadelphia, PA. Until then, he is working on regaining some of the muscle mass he lost during the illness.

For more information on Anderson, or to send him a get well note, visit www.eCWAnderson.com.

Copied this from BB.com

size

Awards
  • Established
While I know nothing about this individual, I would imagine that Superdrol was certainly no the cause. A more likely scenario in my mind would be related to long term painkiller, antiinflammatories,etc.

milwood

milwood

Awards
  • Established
God...the potential of this to become out of hand! Aaaccck...........

Grmlock

Awards
  • Established
Anderson began using a supplement called Superdrol that can be found in most GNC outlets.
I would like to see a major chain like GNC that carries SD;I know that before the ban that GNC pulled all PH/PS. This just shows the blatant ignorance of this "report".
It is pretty well known that many wrestlers use AAS on top of NSAIDS, narcotics, and fast food. Being on the road for that long throughout the year has to take a toll on the body as well.

The Experiment

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
I thought blood and liver tests shown that SD was pretty liver toxic. I remember the logs posted at the beginning of the year. However it less liver toxic than M1T.

The guy is an idiot for not taking NAC or Milk Thistle.

Jstrong20

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I thought blood and liver tests shown that SD was pretty liver toxic. I remember the logs posted at the beginning of the year. However it less liver toxic than M1T.

The guy is an idiot for not taking NAC or Milk Thistle.
Still is unlikley even on highley toxic steroids. For the most part a healthy person can take m1-t, anadrol, dbol, or whatever else for a pretty long time before they will expereince that type of liver damage.

milwood

milwood

Awards
  • Established
Still is unlikley even on highley toxic steroids. For the most part a healthy person can take m1-t, anadrol, dbol, or whatever else for a pretty long time before they will expereince that type of liver damage.
mmmm.....

I'd be careful. M1T is still the Devil, and any of these can be hepatoxic.

SVTMuscle

SVTMuscle

Awards
You mean wrestlers take steroids!!! :eek: He must of used way to much of it, and had no PCT or on-cycle protection