Wow, I don't recognize many names here!

Mutant

Awards
I thought I would see more people that I knew. LoL. Anyways, i'm Mutant. Been around the boards for years. I mosty stay at IronForLife, but like to check out new boards every once in a while, just like I am doing right now. I'm a member of AR, IFL, S-ology, Outlaw, and some others...but I forgot the names. That is me in my avatar.

Bean

Bean

Ectomorph man
Awards
  • Established
Hmm... Am i reading it wrong or are you implying this is a NEW board? :) We have been around quite a while :)

Regardless... welcome!

bigpetefox

bigpetefox

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Yeah, we're abit old-school around here.. ;)

Welcome! Check it out, and don't be a stranger..

Mutant

Awards
I know you guys arnent a new board, but its new to myself. That is what I was implying. I am getting weary of some of the other boards for several reasons. Lots of boards are getting not only too dramatic, but flat out stupid as well. They are banning people due to personal vendetas, and creating rediculous rules because they are bored. Hell, look what happened to AR.....I would say that over 100 of us were banned simply because we joined a board that the owner didnt like! Also, I have been hacking away at the boards for years, IFL has most of my time now...day and night, but it seems I am getting nowhere. I am one of the smartest mother fuckers when it comes to Steroids, and I am thought of as a Vet and top member by many members, but it seems I will never actually make a Vet or Mod status. There are tons of dumbasses passing me up becoming Vets and Mods that flat out dont deserve it. Maybe i'm just having a bad day...I dunno.

B5150

B5150

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Also, I have been hacking away at the boards for years, IFL has most of my time now...day and night, but it seems I am getting nowhere. I am one of the smartest mother fuckers when it comes to Steroids, and I am thought of as a Vet and top member by many members, but it seems I will never actually make a Vet or Mod status. There are tons of dumbasses passing me up becoming Vets and Mods that flat out dont deserve it. Maybe i'm just having a bad day...I dunno.
I do not consider myself a 'steroid aficionado' and can be quite a dumbass at times. Maybe consider for a minute that there may be a different prerequisite to being a Mod than the one you have conceived in your mind.

Look at bigpetefox for instance. He lives on Burger King and insulin shots...they made him a Mod a long time ago... :food: :afro:

Last edited:

QUICKRYDE

Awards
  • Established
{{{ WASSUP DAWG }}}

and

Don't track no dirt into our house and don't eyeball my women.

but

Enjoy your stay :numbered: