bobo - separate forums again?

glenihan

Awards
  • Established
is it possible to separate the AAS and PH forums again .. i know why they were put together but (and admittedly this is selfish and perhaps a touch bratty) i HATE having to sift through all the questions and threads about more or less worthless PHs to get to the AAS threads

and (some may take offense to this but frankly i don't care) a lot of the people asking about PHs have no fucking clue what they are talking about and really just wasting everyone's time

i ask you bobo to PLEASE separate them again

Poobah

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
Actualy i agree.. (not that you have to care..) but since the change I don't really involving myself there as much as I use too (not that this is a big loss or anything.. lol)... It's just a small pain in the ass.. but the constant surge of ph questions.. (questions I really don't care about that much, drive most of the threads I'm interested in down and out of sight before I even notice they were made in the first place)... I suppose if I was just a bit more patient and looked down the list more, I'd see them... But I'm a bitch that way I guess. ;)

peace.

Oh yea, and another reason would be... it's bad enough that guys will occasionally ask the same old questions on how to properly run a test enan based cycle..... but damn I'm tired of the SD threads... never ending same old questions of how to cycle SD.. GRrrr.. I see SD CYCLE threads, I immediately start to feel depressed.. :p

tattoopierced1

what about just making a sub forum for PH's....that would probably be easier and still accomplish what was to be accomplished to begin with.

Note: I could care less about it one way or another, just putting in some thought to try and make everyone happy

lifted

lifted

Awards
  • Established
You got the same amount of in-experienced AAS users posting as you do for PH's....I actually like it this way better. Both are the same thing now, and I don't like having thousands of forums. ;)

Beelzebub

Beelzebub

Awards
  • Established
i'm not sure it'll matter if it's divided up again. there's been a major influx of new guys here lately, hence the repeated questions. not sure it can be rectified. the longer a board exists, the more ppl find out about it.

Odessa14

Awards
  • Established
i'm not sure it'll matter if it's divided up again. there's been a major influx of new guys here lately, hence the repeated questions. not sure it can be rectified. the longer a board exists, the more ppl find out about it.
Yeah, I remember in a thread Bobo said something about capping the membership...not sure what happened with that.

natedogg

natedogg

Awards
  • Established
Yeah, I remember in a thread Bobo said something about capping the membership...not sure what happened with that.
I'd start by getting rid of this guy ----->
(Beelzebub, clueless as usual).

chasec

Pityin' fools since '81
Awards
  • Established
but guys, don't you like reading the new standard post here at AM? it goes like this...

TITLE: BIG PIMP5000's get huge & swole cycle
hey bro's,
i've been lifting for 4 months now and can bench my bodyweight. i've been taking no2 and nitro-tech the whole time, but i'm ready to pack on some serious mass now that i'm a hardcore lifter. i was thinking about superdrol in a cycle like this
1-8 superdrol 30mg/day
my buddy did this and gained 400lbs on his bench press. i don't really want to search for this topic that has been covered 10,000x times, so please waste your time and tell me what you think.

Beelzebub

Beelzebub

Awards
  • Established
but guys, don't you like reading the new standard post here at AM? it goes like this...

TITLE: BIG PIMP5000's get huge & swole cycle
hey bro's,
i've been lifting for 4 months now and can bench my bodyweight. i've been taking no2 and nitro-tech the whole time, but i'm ready to pack on some serious mass now that i'm a hardcore lifter. i was thinking about superdrol in a cycle like this
1-8 superdrol 30mg/day
my buddy did this and gained 400lbs on his bench press. i don't really want to search for this topic that has been covered 10,000x times, so please waste your time and tell me what you think.
as metallica would sing "you know it's sad but true" :head:

Matthew D

Awards
  • Established
Just point the way guys and I will take care of the "repeated" question problems ;) Now where did I put my banning stick.. :toofunny:

milwood

milwood

Awards
  • Established
I support the separate sections for AAS and PH's too. I understand it's not necessarry, and from the LEGAL standpoint, they are the same. Simply the fact that they are 2 different things intrinsically makes it logical to me to have them separate. The mixing of PH's into PS's and all the new stuff I guess makes it even more murky--for example, do things like SD and Ergomax go in a PH category or an AAS category? Oh well, who cares? In the moment, they are all the same...

Dwight Schrute

Dwight Schrute

I am faster than 80% of all snakes
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Its staying the same. Its impossible anyway since all the threads have been merged. I do not want a PH forum.

ryansm

ryansm

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I agree I don't want one either, and hopefully with the new situation PH's will die out.

glenihan

Awards
  • Established
alright i understand just thought i'd ask

hopefully that's true ryan

B5150

B5150

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Just point the way guys and I will take care of the "repeated" question problems ;) Now where did I put my banning stick.. :toofunny:
I am with this ^ ^ guy ;) and what lifted said about equal amounts of inexperience AAS users. Having them in one forum makes it easier for me (as a MOD) to browse through them on one forum and use that stick Matt was talking about. I view just about every new post/thread [on my shift] and am more than glad to be as proactive and corrective as needed. If you find something I (we) missed...report it.

Dwight Schrute

Dwight Schrute

I am faster than 80% of all snakes
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
alright i understand just thought i'd ask

hopefully that's true ryan
Not a problem Glen. The search function will be better on the new version of vbulletin.

I know there are a lot of new people and new questions but this happens everytime at certian times of the year. It passes.