Which IFBB Pros have children???

CEDeoudes59

CEDeoudes59

USA HOCKEY
Awards
  • Established
Which IFBB Pros have children???

Sterility is honestly my biggest concern. I asked Kwycke this question too and he came up with a few names.

Though it may be unfair to draw conclusions, if IFBB pros can have kids -- anyone can.

...does anyone know...?

CyberMuscle

CyberMuscle

Awards
Gustavo Badell and Milos Sarcev are the only ones that i can think of that have kids.

CEDeoudes59

CEDeoudes59

USA HOCKEY
Awards
  • Established
are you sure ronnie is married...?

glenihan

Awards
  • Established
ronnie isn't married .. i also don't believe he has kids but i don't know that

brogers

Awards
  • Established
Taken from a BB.com interview

How old are your children Ronnie, and do they follow bodybuilding? Do you think you will have any more?

• One is 20 and one's 19. If I don't have any more, I'm pretty sure I will be a grandfather. My kids follow my bodybuilding career, and have their own careers. I wouldn't want them to follow my steps in bodybuilding anyway. One in the family is enough.

Atlas

Awards
Why does Ronnie never talk of his children then? When was the interview taken? I highly doubt its Ronnie Coleman Mr.Olympia, but instead the Ronnie Coleman that used to promote Twinlabs products AKA Alcatraz. He went natural and used you can find him in IronMan encyclopedia of bodybuilding and others in the series.

the finisher

Awards
no ,that is THE Ronnie Coleman,I read that interview myself.

brogers

Awards
  • Established
Atlas, why the hell would I lie about it? Go look up the interview yourself before you infer that someone is inaccurate.

Atlas

Awards
Hey, ass clown, calm down! NEVER SAID YOU WERE LYING! I just said are you sure it is the right Ronnie Coleman as it could of been an easy mistake.

Apowerz6

Apowerz6

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Darrem Def has kids, Eddie Robinson from the early 90's has a daughter. Flex has a gang, Quincy Taylor has kids, as well as Dexter.

CEDeoudes59

CEDeoudes59

USA HOCKEY
Awards
  • Established
so is this evidence that the 'sterility' issue is exaggerated?
these guys are on year round at crazy doses...

CEDeoudes59

CEDeoudes59

USA HOCKEY
Awards
  • Established
But it is important to note that these effects are reversible with discontinuance of the steroids (Haupt and Rovere, 1984, p. 481), and that no case of permanent sterility as a result of prolonged high-dose steroid consumption has ever been reliably documented (Yesalis and Cowart, 1998, p. 53).

Apowerz6

Apowerz6

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
See i was going to say that, but i didnt want to say anything without some abstracts, and refs. good job ced

CEDeoudes59

CEDeoudes59

USA HOCKEY
Awards
  • Established
to be fair, they also are shooting tons of GH which is said to increase sperm production...

Iron Warrior

Iron Warrior

Awards
  • Established
Chris Cormier and Flex Wheeler have kids

Mrs. Gimpy!

Mrs. Gimpy!

Awards
  • Established
aww are all you big boys worried about your future children? :)

Apowerz6

Apowerz6

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
:sad: Hey no kids is not a laughing matter, me and my wife are both healthy people so my children have to be athletes, or linemans:)