- 10-14-2005, 01:50 PM
This morning, Donald Rumsfeld comes into the oval office to give the president his morning status report on the war in Iraq.
"Good mornging, sir."
"Mornin', Rummy. How's the war goin?", GW asks.
"Well, Mr. President, yesterday in Iraq, 3 Brazilian soldiers were killed in action.", Rumsfeld replies.
GW goes absolutely white. Tears well up in his eyes and he begins to shake. Rumsfeld is shocked to see this total outpouring of emotion coming from his usually laid back boss.
As GW hold his head in his hands, weeping bitterly, his shaky voice asks:
"Yes, Mr. President?"
"How many is a Brazilian?"
- 10-14-2005, 01:52 PM
- 10-14-2005, 02:28 PM
10-14-2005, 02:29 PM
10-14-2005, 04:54 PM
Similar Forum Threads
- By BigAl in forum General ChatReplies: 3Last Post: 03-20-2003, 10:15 AM
- By YellowJacket in forum General ChatReplies: 12Last Post: 03-16-2003, 08:58 PM
- By DaddyR in forum General ChatReplies: 23Last Post: 03-08-2003, 09:20 AM
- By Milo Hobgoblin in forum General ChatReplies: 23Last Post: 02-15-2003, 09:32 PM
- By YellowJacket in forum Weight LossReplies: 1Last Post: 02-13-2003, 08:16 PM