Good ol' Tom Dashle

Dwight Schrute

Dwight Schrute

I am faster than 80% of all snakes
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Seems Mr. Daschle has a different point of view when a democratic Presindent called for military force.

Explaining the Clinton administration's arguments for military action at that time, Mr. Daschle said at a news conference on Feb. 11, 1998, "Look, we have exhausted virtually all our diplomatic effort to get the Iraqis to comply with their own agreements and with international law. Given that, what other option is there but to force them to do so? That's what they're saying. This is the key question. And the answer is we don't have another option. We have got to force them to comply militarily."

Hypocrit

msclbldrguy

Awards
  • Established
its cause hes an idiot

not surprising...wonder why the news media never brings this up?

dez/null

Awards
because they are liberal...that and the war is more important then Tom Dashle.

CEDeoudes59

CEDeoudes59

USA HOCKEY
Awards
  • Established
he ruined himself

dez - you live in WashSt. right? thats one of the most liberal places in the country -- they voted for Michael Dukakis
WashDC isnt much beter - in fact its worse

NPursuit

Awards
  • Established
Of course after he got slammed for his statements yesterday he decided to rally behind the president. I'm really tired of listening to his mouth. We should strap his a$$ to one of our cruise missles.

Go USA!

scotty2

Awards
  • Established
Please do not post threads in which liberals are the principle focus, I'm running out of **** to break.:saw:

hamper19

hamper19

The True Warrior is one who conquers oneself
Awards
  • Established
Originally posted by scotty2
Please do not post threads in which liberals are the principle focus, I'm running out of **** to break.:saw:

funny