Board Sponsor Customer Support Threads

B5150

B5150

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I would like to gently (for now) encourage our members to initiate contact directly with the Sponsor's Customer Support via contact information provided on their respective sites. They are there to support you and the accountability goes both ways. If they are not aware, for your failure to inform them directly, it is rather inappropriate to make derogatory statements regarding their service when you have failed to uphold your end of being a responsible consumer.

In the future, if you have made an effort to make contact directly with them and you must resort to this means of contact, use the board for that; contact, and only contact. The details and your (or others') opinions on the matter need not be expressed here.

Last edited:
TheCrownedOne

TheCrownedOne

Awards
  • Established
:clap2: This thread = very necessary.

wheystation

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Thanks so much for this. It was well said! I love ALL my customers and I make no secret that AM is my very favorite board - but Companies sometimes make mistakes, sometimes we get back ordered and we need to get better and I think that www.allthewhey.com is getting better.

My problem is that 98% of the orders go smoothly and no one posts for that! I take every complaint seriously and I always glance at just how many posts the guy has - I have had one or two that have followed me to boards to complain and this is just trying to hurt me, personally and that can suck......but I do love my AM peeps.

Love you guys -

Laura

Grmlock

Awards
  • Established
I agree; I am a little frustrated w/ the dozens of new threads about their order because they did not receive an email.

motiv8er

motiv8er

Awards
  • Established
Relavent:

I would like to make a comment also on this topic. I have ordered so much from our board sponser they are the only businesses I feel good working with. I have also had an issue with 2 of them. Something got shipped at the wrong size, something was shipped and something else wasn't shipped. Both NP and CNW shipped me what I ordered, they also shipped me extra. All I did was reply to the email I got upon ordering. I explained the situation and it got resolved.

As consumers it is our job to be clear and audible with our business partners. I encourage anyone to put our sponsers to test- I have not been let down.

CROWLER

CROWLER

Anabolic Innovations Owner
Awards
  • Established
Have to agree with motivator8.

I have ordered from a number of the site sponsors and have always had a good experience. I believe they have about the best prices on the net but will tell you the truth even if are a couple dollars higher I would still order from them.

I look at it this way, I have received hundreds and hundreds of dollars of free info from Bobo, the Mods and the other members by reading the threads here. So I feel I am WAY ahead and like to give my business to the sponsors here.

CROWLER