How to document cycles?

E

elijah_123

Awards
Getting ready to start a ph cycle, and want to be able to document it well for my benefit and so I can post a good thread on the results. As such I need the "standard" for measuring results.

I can get a bf test on campus I think and will do that before and after the cycle. I also will have pictures at 1 week intervals, along with doses, work out's etc.

But how do I do measurements. Is there a sight or thread that shows the measurement places for arms, legs and what not? Or do I just find the biggest part when flexed and go with that?

Any help here, or requests for information that I can provide through out the cycle are welcome. I am going to do my best to document it as well as possible.

M

msclbldrguy

Awards
  • Established
good luck bro....when i did my 1test cycle i documented it on bb.com. i tried to include things like weight, what kind of diet (cals and prot, fat and carb breakdown). also, what kinda strength gains you have..so you'd need to put up like how much you can squat, bench, curl, etc. other bros are alot more knowledgeable than i am about this but these are a few things i did...also helpful is what you do post cycle and document how it affects your strength, etc. and note any sides you experience too.