hey how would i find a good doctor or Plastic Surgery

bigrich954rr

Awards
i was heavy a kid and now that i been working out for a few years i lost alot of weight and put on good amount of muscle
but i have gyo which couldnt been see till my b/f got low and the skin on abs i would like to be a little tighter.
how do i go about finding a good place to go to have this work done and anybody have a idea what it will run . in the NJ area

Bean

Bean

Ectomorph man
Awards
  • Established
i was heavy a kid and now that i been working out for a few years i lost alot of weight and put on good amount of muscle
but i have gyo which couldnt been see till my b/f got low and the skin on abs i would like to be a little tighter.
how do i go about finding a good place to go to have this work done and anybody have a idea what it will run . in the NJ area
There's a website online that reviews a lot of the procedures and has patient recommended doctors and can find a surgeon in your area... take a search through google

good luck

mary0101

Awards
Consult a renowned or experience doctor. Some recognized medical organizations have got their branches worldwide. You can consult them or contact with the plastic surgeons online for better suggestion.
-------------------
Plastic Surgery Brazil