- 10-06-2005, 11:26 PM
Tonight I watched the ESPN original 4 Minutes. This is a movie about Roger Bannister and the breaking of the 4 minute barrier in the mile.
Just thought I'd say that it was a good film. Not overdramatic; very understated (like the British like it) -- but with a well done climax (especially since we knew the outcome.)
Overall, well done and worth the watch. Espeically if you TIVO/DVR it and skip the commercials.
Similar Forum Threads
- By dunimous in forum SupplementsReplies: 2Last Post: 10-18-2005, 11:04 PM
- By ps24eva in forum General ChatReplies: 34Last Post: 03-10-2004, 04:17 PM
- By Rock Lee in forum Training ForumReplies: 2Last Post: 02-10-2004, 05:33 AM
- By ironbeamz in forum AnabolicsReplies: 11Last Post: 05-16-2003, 08:04 PM
- By dez/null in forum General ChatReplies: 13Last Post: 05-13-2003, 12:23 AM