- 10-06-2005, 02:04 PM
Not sure if this was in the other thread but thought it was funny.
- 10-06-2005, 03:48 PM
- Join Date
- Sep 2005
- Rep Power
- Lv. Percent
what a pud!
- 10-06-2005, 03:51 PM
What a donkey
10-06-2005, 04:02 PM
Is it just my thinking, or did this video and the other cars thread look like it was mostly shot in foreign coutries? I mean, what idiot would be that stupid with a car? After seeing that and the other thread's video, I know why there are no Grand-Prix style street races in America. Paul Newman recently fronted a plan to hold such a race in Philly, the mayor told him no, even though the race would have generated millions in revenue for the city (so they said anyway). I completely understand why after seeing some of these videos. I never understood why NASCAR races were so popular, but at least you don't get run over while watching one them!Originally Posted by Beowulf
10-06-2005, 05:03 PM
Darwin Award winnner there ...
Similar Forum Threads
- By KFlex in forum PicsReplies: 16Last Post: 12-22-2003, 06:49 PM
- By KFlex in forum AnabolicsReplies: 15Last Post: 08-13-2003, 10:59 AM
- By Sir Foxx in forum SupplementsReplies: 0Last Post: 06-27-2003, 03:09 PM
- By YellowJacket in forum AnabolicsReplies: 3Last Post: 03-04-2003, 06:17 PM
- By dez/null in forum General ChatReplies: 10Last Post: 01-21-2003, 10:12 AM