Guy gets his but kicked after talking smak!

natedogg

natedogg

Awards
  • Established
Odelay Vato. That dude who got knocked down was lucky. The guy that knocked him down missed with most of his punches (most of which were loose fisted) including the one kick at the end. He could have easily fucked his **** up even more.

BingeAndPurge

BingeAndPurge

Awards
  • Established
I like to fight in my shower shoes

UHCougar05

UHCougar05

Awards
  • Established
He learned a very important life lesson...Don't let your mouth write checks your ass can't cash.

oceanrun

Awards
Yep little guys always talk smak don't no why I guess they have something to prove!

Iron Warrior

Iron Warrior

Awards
  • Established
With my Chris Tucker voice "Damn you got knocked the **** out"

RipdnTxs2

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
nice freakin elbow, big mouth never saw it............

Rogue Drone

Awards
  • Established
I like to fight in my shower shoes
Me too. The fungus on them made me a slob when I was in the minors, but the press thought I was "colorful" when I made it to the show. - a reference to which sports movie???

Guy is lucky he did'nt get curbed, and the pussy in the striped shirt who just watched, typical and pitiful.

BingeAndPurge

BingeAndPurge

Awards
  • Established
Me too. The fungus on them made me a slob when I was in the minors, but the press thought I was "colorful" when I made it to the show. - a reference to which sports movie???

Guy is lucky he did'nt get curbed, and the pussy in the striped shirt who just watched, typical and pitiful.
Bull Durham

oldskoolbb

Awards
you talk crap at least get your hands up and ready when someone is coming at you.. he got knocked out.. that was better than UFC..