Getting ripped off by bb.com

Kristopher

Kristopher

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
3 months ago i sent a money order to bb.com for some stuff that board sponsors didnt offer
it was for about 125$

I waited, and waited, and they kept telling me they never got it, well the 3 month waiting period passed
and i sent iin a request form to get my money order reissued to me. Well i get a copy of the CASHED money order
in the mail, that was 2 weeks ago, and now after having sent them a fax of it, and a scanned copy of it 3 times they either totally ignore me or pretend they never got it.

A warning to anyone who does buisness with a company as unscrupulous as bb.com. They obviously think they are so big that fuckijng over 1 guy wont make a difference, maybe it wont, but ill be damned if i ever buy anything from those assholes again.

Kristopher

Kristopher

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
So i sent a scathing email to BB.com and get a response FINALLY that my order will be shipped right away.

I just sent an email back to change my order and change the shipping address. Well see what happens i guess.

Nice to get some response after getting the run around for nearly 2 weeks.

milwood

milwood

Awards
  • Established
bummer. Guess it's a reminder to stick with places you've come to trust...

lifted

lifted

Awards
  • Established
Never had a problem with BB.com Infact they even sent me extra products numerous times just for the hell of it. If I had a problem, they were always polite and prompt to fix it.

I always say that if you want help, ask for it nicely, you won't get anywhere if you're being negative or condescending, etc.

tattoopierced1

Never had a problem with BB.com Infact they even sent me extra products numerous times just for the hell of it. If I had a problem, they were always polite and prompt to fix it.

I always say that if you want help, ask for it nicely, you won't get anywhere if you're being negative or condescending, etc.
right on bro.

Kristopher

Kristopher

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
Thats the thing, i was very calm and respectful and always asking nicely, and that got me nowhere with these guys.

Until i sent an email (while still respectfull) that i was serioiusly pissed off and felt i was getting jerked around i had no actions being taken

regardless, milwoods reminder stands

doggzj

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
Even good companies have problems. Why are you even doing MO anyway? I bet that was the problem. They probably never ever get MOs and were confused.